oo3

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : wow wow, I just opened my acc and got surprised with all your comments guys. You guys are so awesome and I love you guys so so so much <3 Anyway, I'm thinking about having you guys in my story. You can send me a picture of any members and I'll make a storyline from that picture. Happy, sad, angry pic, anything, just gimme the link and I'll try to create a storyline (I'll write your username too) for my next updates, I hope. Anyway, enjoy!

 

P.S. I also think about replying your comments for my next update soooooo-- yeah. I love you guys so much~

 

And sorry for another chapter ;__;

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

“S-Sehun—“

 

You tried to call him while he was still dragging you out far away from the club. Instead of letting you go, he tighten his grip around your wrist without even take a glance at you. He also ignored you when he heard you hissed and whined in pain. You don’t understand why but he looks really mad.

 

After a few moments walking in the crowds, Sehun finally stopped and he pant a little. “…Sehun?” You called him softly. He sighed and finally let go of your hand, “Sorry..” He mumbled as he walked again, slowly, knowing that you’re following him from behind, he doesn’t want to left you behind.

 

“A…Are you okay?” You asked him again and this time he turned around until his eyes met yours. Everything inside your mind suddenly gone when he trapped you with his gaze.

 

“Are YOU okay?” He asked you the same question with a sigh escaped his mouth. “I thought that jerk promised me to take a good care of you, what the hell is he doing with that slu—“ He grabbed his own hair and kicked ground angrily.

 

You looked down, staring at the ground while playing with your fingers. Although your heart still hurted, you don’t want to show it. “M-Maybe she’s really his workmate..” You said, almost whispering but loud enough for Sehun to hear.

 

“Workmate??” Sehun raised his tone making you jumped a little on your spot. He walked closer to you and grabbed both your shoulder, lowered his head so he can take a closer look of your face. “So they’re working at the club? Really, Eunji?”

 

Sehun’s right… You thought bitterly. Sehun noticed your hurted face which make him got pissed even more.

 

The way he moved all of sudden make you shut your eyes tightly but few seconds later, you felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around your shoulder. “S-Se—“

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

You blinked several times with your cheek pressed against his chest, “H-Huh?”

 

“Did I scare you?” He spoke softly while chuckling. Sehun’s smile grew wider after you nodded your head, knowing how innocent you are. “I’m sorry, I was pissed because he just broke his promise.”

 

“What promise?” You tried to pull yourself away from his arms but Sehun quickly pulled you back to his embrace. He stayed silent for a few minutes while you were just blinking awkwardly since he was still hugging you.

 

“Before we went to the prom…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked up when he saw a pair of shoes right infront of him, he saw Luhan and he blinked. Luhan was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. Both of them stared at each other’s eyes with a competitive look. Usually they’ll hug or smack each other’s arms when they met but this time, the atmosphere feels different.

 

“You like her, right?”

 

With a light chuckle, Sehun ignored Luhan’s question and keep walking with the older following him from behind. “What are you talking about, hyung?” Sehun asked casually with his hands inside his pocket.

 

“Stop walking and answer me. You like Eunji, right?”

 

After Sehun heard your name, he finally stopped walking and turned around to face the older guy. “Yeah. I like her.”

 

Luhan pinched his lips upward and nodded a little, not too satisfied with his dongsaeng’s answer. “Well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter