o28

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"...You need to rest." You said as you broke your eye contact with Taeyong, who is still standing right infront of you. Things aren't going well, you need to stay away from Taeyong for a moment. At least that's what you thought after what he said about getting a revenge at Sehun. Taeyong didn't say anything when you took your first step away from him, he still has his redden and swollen eyes, he gripped his IV pole tightly until his knuckles turned white. 

 

"Heh."

 

Your eyes grew wider as Taeyong let out a small chuckling sound, it was more than enough to make you shivered. Turning your head slowly to him, you found Taeyong was staring at the ceiling while still chuckling. He chuckled, then laughed. He was a kind-hearted person back when both of you had a small chit chat time at the pool but now he's just a mad, furious person. Shooking your head in fear, you decided to flee from the situation. "..Shall we play a game? Noona?" Taeyong whispered softly just before you disappeared. You'd be lying if you think you're not scared of him. Walking in a fast pace, you prayed inside your heart hoping that Eyoung will open her eyes, as soon as possible.

 

A hand landed on your shoulder earning a light scream from you, your mind was still in a mess it's hard for you to think or react to something normally. "Hey, it's me! Calm down." Se Na held your shoulders with her shocked face, she stared at you with her half-worry and half-confused face, "Are you okay? You look pale." She eyed how your chest went up and down in an unstable way, "Take a deep breath, dear. Something happened?" 

 

"..N..o, nothing." You lied, trying to give her your widest smile.

 

"Thank god you're okay. I was looking for you." 

 

Your heart start to beats faster again after you noticed the familiar voice. The tip of your fingers made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter