o26

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : The sentences that wrote in bold means they're speaking in Japanese, ok? Happy reading! <3

 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL—“

 

You and the rest of the family just arrived at the hospital when Taeyong suddenly grabbed Sehun’s collar roughly and shoved him against the wall behind him. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER, HYUNG? I SWEAR-“ Taeyong’s voice cracked as his eyes got teary, he was still gripping Sehun’s collar tightly until his knuckles turned white.

 

“IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER I SWEAR- I WONT FORGIVE YOU.” A loud bang sound echoed through the hall when Taeyong pushed Sehun away which make Sehun fell down to the bench near him. You quickly helped Sehun to get up, “Sehun, are you okay?” You whispered really softly. Sehun’s eyes also got redden and teary when he nodded a yes.

 

Se Na wrapped her arms around her little brother’s shoulder when he was crying while sobbing. His tears are the proofs that he really really love Eyoung with all of his heart. When Se Na’s eyes met yours, she shoo-ed you away with her hand telling you to take Sehun to the other place for now.

 

You gave her a little nod with your lips pressed together before you reached for Sehun’s arm, “Sehun, let’s go.”  Sehun didn’t say anything, he just followed you with his head hung low.

 

You took him to the little park near the hospital where there were only some people around and the atmosphere was really quiet. Right after Sehun sat on the bench, he rest his forehead on his palm with his brows knitted in frustration. He look really stressed at the moment and you don’t know what to do, you’re afraid that you’ll say something wrong. You were still standing infront of him, confused about what to do.

 

Sehun shifted a little when he felt your arms around his neck, he gave you some more space as he wrapped his arms back around your waist, resting his forehead on your tummy.

 

“Hey, what happened?” You whispered softly while caressing his tense shoulders softly. Sehun didn’t say anything in respond for a few minutes. He kept hugging your waist and you swear you could felt his hands were trembling.

 

“..S-She-“ Sehun’s voice cracked a little. You pulled away a little and kneel down infront of him so that your face will meet his. Your heart sank when you saw his frustrated face, “S-She get out from the car all of sudden then— the c-cars—”

 

“Sssh, it’s okay. You don’t have to force yourself.” Sehun felt a hot tear rolled down to his cheek when you pulled him into another hug. His mind filled with Eyoung’s face, Eyoung’s voice, Eyoung’s blood, whatever happened, she still has that someone special place in Sehun’s place. They’ve been together since they were both ten, they’ve shared the bitterness and sweetness of their life together.

 

He’s also scared just like Taeyong. But there’s something else that scared him even more. Something.

 

“Eunji.” He called you with his weak and hoarse voice after a super long moments of silence. You answered him with a simple hum as you turned your head to his direction. Sehun stared right into your eyes for a few seconds before he his lower lips, “Will you stay by my side? When I need someone, when I’m at my worst, when I’m weak, when I need someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter