o27

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everybody had gone to Taeyong’s room but you were still didn’t move an inch, trapped between two men. With Sehun holding your hand tightly, Luhan was still standing still infront of you. Sehun sat on the bench with his head still hung low when he said, “..Stay.” Softly almost whispering but still loud enough for you to hear.

 

You swear the situation turned out really awkward like seriously, you felt like a heavy weight were choking you when your eyes met Luhan’s. Too many things happened yet he also came at the same time, why?

 

“..W-hy are you here?” That one simple question that slipped out from your lips was more that enough to make Luhan startled a little. He opened his mouth but then he shut it again, he kept doing that until Sehun finally slowly got up from the bench, now standing right beside you still with his hand holding your hand tightly, “I..met him when Eyoung-“ Sehun shook his head while shutting his eyes shut, trying to wipes the bad memory out of his head, “..I asked for his help.”

 

Now that he mentioned it, you just realized that both of them got some blood stained on their clothes. It must be Eyoung’s. Sehun kept avoiding any eye contact with Luhan, he looked to the other way with his thin lips pressed together.

 

“..Thank you.” That’s the only thing you could say after a few moments of silence, “..For helping Eyoung.”

 

Luhan nodded his head a little. It’s been his habit for his lower lips again and again whenever he felt nervous. And he was doing that. Clearly, you knew he wanted to say something.

 

None of the three of you moved an inch. People were walking back and forth from your right and left side, even some of them gave you a questioning look.  It’s not because you didn’t want to move but it’s because you can’t. Everytime you saw Luhan’s face, you still can felt that slight of pain inside your heart but somehow, you refused to leave. It was you who refused.

 

“E..unji.”

 

Sehun took a deep breath when he heard Luhan called for your name. He shifted his gaze to him as he tighten his grip on your hand. He felt a little bit safe when you gave him a gentle squeeze in return but still- he’s afraid, too afraid he could heard his own breath started to shake.

 

Luhan knew Sehun was staring, no, he was glaring at him but he still had his eyes focused on you. He came all the way to Japan and heaven let him found you right after he just arrived. He won’t waste that chance.

 

“Can we talk?”

 

“Spill it out.”

 

Sehun was the one who answered him. “If you have something to say to her just say it. Right here, right now. I have the right to know—“ You felt the situation around you started to become tense after what Sehun just said.  “—Since I’m her fiancee.”

 

Things just turned up side down. Luhan was the one who glared at Sehun after he heard Sehun finished his sentence. They might look really calm but you swear you could see they were killing each other from how they stared into each other’s eyes.

 

“Sure, I’ll spill it out.” Luhan tugged his corner lips upward forming a small smirk as he shifted his eyes to Sehun’s left side, to you. “Eunji—“ He called. You didn’t say anything, instead, you gave him a qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter