o15

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Few days later..

 

Putting the last box on top of the other boxes, you put your hands around your waist to arched your aching back a little. One, two, three, four.. You count the total of the boxes infront of you while pointing at them one by one with your index finger. “Done with your stuffs?” Sehun smiled as he took another box with his muscular arms, “You know, you should just wait inside the car. I can take care of everything here. It’s not good for your b—“ He blinked when your palm landed on his mouth, telling him to shut up.

 

“It’s okay. I can handle this.” You gave him a wink before you reach for the other box, about to lift it up. “Whoa— No, no, no.” Sehun put the box back to the floor and pulled you away from the boxes, “But Sehu—“

 

“No buts, miss.”

 

Both of you glared at each other playfully with Sehun still holding your hands, laughing and tickling each other when suddenly the door creaked open, revealing Luhan with some other people behind him. Luhan stared at your face and took a glance at your and Sehun’s hands before he stepped aside from the door, “Someone’s looking for you.”

 

You jumped in joy when you saw Chanyeol and Dami, along with Chen, Xiumin and Tao. Dami wrapped her arms tightly around you, almost forgot about her tummy that looks bigger than the last time you met her, “Dami, your tummy!” You patted her back repeatedly. Dami gasp a little and pulled herself away with a cute giggling sound, “Sorry. Anyway, I heard you’re moving out to—“

 

“Japan. Yeah, I need to take care of something with Sehun there.” You hold Dami’s hands tightly, she gave you her puppy eyes look while jutting her lower lips. “Stop it, silly. You’ll be the first person I’ll visit right after I get back here, okay?? Don’t cry!” You pinched Dami’s cheeks and she nodded. You gave her the last warm and squishy hug before she pushed Chanyeol to your direction.

 

“I’ll put these box first so the driver can take it to the airport, okay?” Sehun smiled, Xiumin and Chen offered some help and of course, Sehun gladly accept it. Meanwhile, Luhan was still leaning on the door, still staring at you without any words.

 

Chanyeol dragged you to the kitchen for some private talks, “Hey, you okay?” You don’t know why but your eyes start to become teary after you heard his voice. Chanyeol noticed that, he pulled you into his embrace and caresses every strands of your hair softly. “Why are you crying?” His low voice make you broke into tears.

 

“…Remember that moment when we met for the first time?”

 

You lean on the kitchen counter with Chanyeol beside you. “Of course, I’ll never forget that moment.” He let out a soft chuckle while fixing his black hair under his cap. You took a glance and look around the kitchen, with your mind still rewind-ing all those memories like a short movie, your cherry lips curled up into a smile, Chanyeol also smiled as he nudged on your arms, “What’s so funny?”

 

“Your expression when you saw me, oh my—“ You hitted his thigh repeatedly while laughing out loud. Chanyeol clicked his tongue, trying to protest but he decided to stop. Even after all these time, your laughs still sounds like a heavenly melody for him. He laughed along with you while copying what he did few years ago. He widen his eyes and clutching his chest, gapping for air before he laughed again.

 

“ I’m gonna miss you..” He said.

 

You stared at him and wraps your arms around his waist tightly, “I thank God because I found you, you can find me or Dami whenever you need something. You’re already part of our family, don’t you ever forget that okay?” Chanyeol squeeze your tiny body and pulled away with a smile. Thou you can clearly saw his teary eyes.

 

“Ahem. Time’s over, dude.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled and gave you the last pat on your head before he walked back to Dami. Chen hissed playfully when Chanyeol punched his arms, his eyes then met yours. His beautiful lips slowly formed into a gentle smile, “Hug?” He opened his arms wide.

 

Chen patted the back of your head gently right after you’re trapped between his arms. “After what I’ve done for you, I can’t believe you’re going to leave me now. You— ungrateful brat.” He knocked your head while mumbling random things. “It’s not like I’m going to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter