oo1

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slapped that cold thing that just touched your face. “Leave me alone….” You murmured sleepily as you turned around and burry your whole body under the blanket. When you heard a light chuckle, you knew it was your husband.

 

Yes, it’s been almost six months since your wedding and now both of you live in a not-too-big-but-also-not-too-small apartment. Since there are only two people, the size won’t be a problem. At least for now.

 

It’s Sunday morning but Luhan need to attend an important meeting with his medical partners, whatever. “Luhan!” You whined while kicking the air when he tickled your waist. With that, you jolted up and sat on the bed still with your messy bed hair.

 

Luhan laughed and fixed your hair with his goddamn beautiful fingers. “Morning, sweetheart.” He smiled and plant a soft kiss on your forehead. In less than a second, all your anger has gone after that warm kiss. “Morning, annoying doctor.” You smiled widely, your body about to flops on the bed again before Luhan caught your tiny body with his arms.

 

“Tsk, lazy wifey. It’s almost nine now, you should wake up.” He forced you to got up from the bed and dragged you to the bathroom. You just followed him still with your eyes closed.

 

Luhan turn on the sink and help you to wash your face. You make a pouty and kissy face when he rubs his wet palm over your face. “Tsk, stop it.” He pinched your nose softly. This already become a morning habit for both of you, and you love it.

 

“Now go take a shower, I have to go in fifteen minutes.” He pats your cheek softly and you nodded before he left the bathroom.

 

“Ughhhhhhh—“ You whined while stretching both your arms then you grab your towel to take a shower.

 

 

 

 

 

Satisfied with your look, you stepped out from your bedroom and saw your husband was struggling with his tie. The way he frowned and clicked his tongue over his own tie make you couldn’t help but laugh a little. “Need some help?”

 

Luhan looked up and pouted when he saw you were standing few steps away from him with your arms crossed and your back leaning on the wall. “Yes, please my dear wifey.” He sticked his tongue out at you playfully while waiting for you to come closer.

 

A smile appeared on your face when a pair of warm arms wrapped around your waist. “Hah, what will you do without me, seriously.” You tsk-ed and shook your head playfully while helping him with his tie. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, “What will you do without me, wifey? You probably will look like a zombie because no one will help you to wash your face.” He pinched your cheek softly.

 

After you fixed his tie, you quickly make him a toast and put it in a lunch box since he really needs to go to the hospital as soon as possible. The two of you ran everywhere around the house to get all the things you need. “Here.” You put the lunch box inside his bag. He thanked you and kissed you deeply on the cheek.

 

You walked him until he reached his car, “Bye baby, miss you already.” He winked before he get inside the car and left. Eversince the two of you get married, Luhan work really hard for your famiy financial’s thingy. You hate it when you saw your husband work really hard while you’re doing nothing. So you get a job secretly, no-

 

Actually Luhan already know about your job and he already asked you to stop but you….just don’t want to.

 

You waited for the next bus which will arrived in ten minutes while listening to your playlist in your phone. Luckily there are only some people inside the bus so you quickly rest your on the front seat.

 

Feeling bored, you decided to sent some cheesy messages to your husband. You know he’ll definitely mad at you, he always pretend to get mad when you but oh well, he is just too adorable.

 

Hubby, what are you doing right now?

Are you busy thinking about me? Tsk, please focus on your job baby.

I know you can’t handle my charm~

Anyway, I miss you. Text me when you’re on your way home <3

 

While giggling, you tapped the send option.

 

You’re surprised on how fast he replied your text and you burst into a small laughter after you read his text, even the ahjumma who sat next to you stared at you like she just saw a freak. You mouthed her sorry with an awkward grin and shifted your gaze back to your phone.

 

You just ruined my whole brain, thank you very much wifey.

And oh, have you brush your teeth? You kinda stink when I kissed you this morning~

 

A soft gasp escaped your lips and your eyes twitched in anger. “Oh no, you are not you annoying—“ You keep mumbling random things while typing another text to him.

 

You. Couch. Tonight. Jerk.

 

And then you set your phone into the silent mode because you know he will spams you with his cheesy texts until your phone’s battery got drained. “Jerk.” You muttered under your breath but lips curled up into a smile.

 

It only took about twenty minutes until you arrived at your work place. A library, yes, a freaking public library. All  you have to do is just re-arranging the books, when someone asks you ‘excuse me, where can I find this book?’ you just have to pointed to a random direction sometimes because you don’t goddamn know where’s the book among tons of books inside.

 

Of course, it’s really tiring sometimes because there are just maybe thousands or even more books inside but the salary is really promising so you decided to take the job.

 

“Good morning!” Chen greet you with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter