o14

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It’s been almost a month sicne you signed the divorce paper. It’s been a while sicne the last time you met your husband, Tho you look pretty fine outside, the truth is you’re still dying inside. You look like a mess, your eyes were puffy and swollen. Every night you’ll cry to sleep, even sometimes you had a dream about your ex-husband. It’s hard to accept the reality that he’s no longer yours, but life must go on. For you..

 

And for someone..

 

“Hey..”

 

As you looked up, you found Sehun was staring at you with his gentle and warm eyes.  “…Hey.” You greet him back with your husky voice as you scoot away to give him a space to sit. Sehun didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes, he keep staring at you while breathing steadily. He hates the way your eyes looks empty, he hates it. “Eunji?”

 

“Mm?” You hummed while still staring outside the window, staring at the heavy rain while hugging your knees close to your chest.  “I’ve take care of everything but…are you sure about this?” Sehun asked as soft as possible, his hearrt softened when you turned your face and his eyes met yours. “…I’m sure. I don’t want to be a burden for everyone and I’ll take care of everything alone, I’ll survive alone, I—“

 

You paused as your tears flowed out when Sehun pulled you into his warm embrace. He hold you securely between his arms, his fingers caressing every strands of your hair softly. “Silly. You are not alone. You will not and will never be alone—“ He pulled himself away to stare at your face, he use his thumbs to wipe your tears away as a gentle smile flashed on his face, “And you know why?”

 

“Because I’m the one who will take care of you from now on, I won’t let you go for the second time, I won’t let anyone take you away from me, I will always stay by your side, Eunji..”

 

For a moment, Sehun’s words sounds like the most beautiful words you’ve ever heard. Few years ago, he’s the one who took care of you when everyone in the class alienated you. And now, he’s still there to take care of you when the world is being too cruel. He’s still there..

 

And you don’t know why,

 

But you’re sure that he’ll always be there for you..

 

“We’ll go through this together. Both of us. You, me, and her.” Sehun mess your hair a little and you couldn’t help but smile a little. “It’s him not her.” You replied with your husky voice, crossing your hands and glaring at him playfully.

 

“Fine, him.”

 

“But a her sounds good too. Oh well—“

 

Sehun grinned widely before he attack your waist with tickles, making you whine and move everywhere.

 

“Sehun, stop! He—“

 

Both of you froze when he accidentally fall on top of you, trapping you between his arms with your eyes locked with his. He smiled then flicked your forehead softly, laughing as he pulled away, “Looks like the rain just stopped. Wanna take a walk outside?”

 

Staring at Sehun while rubbing your forehead, you jutted your lower lips and nodded a little. “Sounds good.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of you are walking side by side enjoying the soft breeze. There are not too many people aroud since it’s almost mid night and it’s not weekend. Sehun, with his hands inside his pocket, walking casually while smiling non stop. Both of you nudged o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter