o18

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here."

 

Sunmi's fingers made its way to the warm mug filled with hot chocolate before it wrapped itself aroud the blue mug. Luhan took a sip of his drink before he fill the empty space beside Sunmi. Sitting on the floor, both of them enjoyed the night view through the window. Nothing can be heard except the sound that came from the air conditioner.

 

Drrtt.. Drrtt..

 

Luhan glanced at his phone on the coffee table as a sigh escaped his lips, ignoring the phone call, pretending as if he didnt hear anything. "That must be her, right." Sunmi said, still with her eyes on the window. "Mhm." Hummed Luhan while nodding his head a little. "Pick up the phone. She's your fian--" 

 

"I want to be alone for now."

 

Sunmi stared at Luhan for a few seconds before she raised a brow at him, "Should I leave then?"

 

"No. Stay."

 

Feeling awkward with what he just said, Luhan scratched the back of his neck awkwardly while sighing, "I mean-- I still have tons of questions for you-- You know- yeish stop laughing!" Snapped Luhan while glaring at Sunmi, meanwhile Sunmi was still busy laughing with her palm covering . "I know, I know. I understand. But.." Sunmi titled her head a little and leaned closer to Luhan which make Luhan blinked repeatedly. "Are you sure you're not trying to make me fall for you again?"

 

Chuckling, Luhan squinted his eyes at Sunmi which make him looks hotter than before. "Trust me-" He said, cupping Sunmi's right cheek with his warm palm, "I never did. You're the one who fell for me first." 

 

Sunmi gasped lightly after Luhan gave her cheek a soft and playful slap. Luhan couldnt help but laugh after he saw Sunmi's reaction, he turned his face while laughing until his eyes landed on something that make his laugh and smile faded in less than a second. Slowly, his eyes filled with guilt as he stared at the girl in the picture. "What's wrong-" Sunmi followed the direction where Luhan's staring at, her eyes also filled with guilt. 

 

The atmosphere around them became really awkward, and it lasts for a quiet long time.

 

 

 

 

 


"You miss her, don't you.."

 

Luhan quickly cleared his throat awkwardly, "Meh, why should I." 

 

Sunmi watched how Luhan shifted his blank gazes back to the night view outside. Brows pinched, arms folded, Luhan muttered under his breath with a really soft voice, "She's already with someone better now.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, Sehun. You can't leave me alone here, take me with youuuu." You keep whining and following Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter