o24

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan loosen his tie as he walk to his room. He just got back from work around nine and he feel really like seriously exhausted. He could’ve just throw himself to his comfortable bed and sleep but no. He has made up his mind and nothing can stop him. Nothing. No one.

 

“Luhan, you’re home!” Meixin’s face got brightened when she saw Luhan. She was reading a magazine while laying on the bed. “Hm.” Luhan hums taking his suitcase out from the white cupboard, he then his suitcase before he start to take some clothes randomly and throw it inside his suitcase.

 

Meixin got up in reflect as her brows knitted in confusion, “Lu, what are you doing?”

 

“Luhan?” She called again.

 

Luhan keep his mouth zipped while still throwing his stuffs inside his suitcase. When his phone rang, he picked up the phone call and put his phone between his ear and shoulder, hands still busy zipping his suitcase. “Okay, I’ll be right there.”

 

His brows knitted in annoyance when Meixin blocked his way, Luhan’s head start to ache in pain because of her high pitched voice, “Get out of my way, Meixin. I need to hurry.” Luhan said with his low voice, trying to control his emotion.

 

“No until you tell me where are you going, Luhan.”

 

“Fine.” Luhan sighs, “I’m going to attend my friend’s wedding.” He lied, knowing that Meixin won’t let him go if he tell her the truth.

 

“Can I go with you? I can accompany you and besides I am your wife, therefore you can introduce me to your friend.” Meixin smiled. As a man, he’d be lying if he say Meixin isn’t pretty, but that smile of her never make Luhan’s heart goes ba-thump or no, whatever she did never make him goes crazy.

 

“I’m afraid I can’t take you with me, Meixin. I’ll be back in few days.” Luhan cupped her cheek but then he pushed him aside gently so that he can walk pass her. He let out another sighs when Meixin tugged on his shirt, “What is it, Meixin?”

 

“But it will be my birthday in four days. And I want to spend it with you, just both of us.” She lowered her head while biting her lower lips, “Will you be here?”

 

Luhan turned around to caressed her cheek gently, “Don’t worry. I’ve already prepare a special gift for you.”

 

“Really? I can’t wait for it.”

 

“Yeah,” Luhan smiled as he turned around, “Me too.” His lips somehow formed a bitter smirk as he started to walk again. Luhan walked inside the elevator and pushed the button with number one written on it.

 

Luhan swear he almost die due to lack of oxygen inside that small elevator. He don’t know why but he feel like there’s something heavy pressing his chest. What a coincidence, a guy just stepped out from his taxi ride, Luhan quickly jogged to that taxi and get inside.

 

“To the airport, please.”

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Lots of things surely happened, you were hugging your bolster with your eyes still wide awake. Feeling rather thirsty, you decided to make yourself some hot chocolate to warm up yourself. The first thing that caught your attention was Sehun’s room.

 

After staring at the wooden door for a quiet long time, you decided not to disturb him for now. “I’ll just visit him later.” You sighed.

 

You pressed the white button on the wall and the bright light shines throughout the whole kitchen. Minutes has passed. While stirring the metal spoon inside the warm cup, someone made his way to the counter and sat on it.

 

You couldn’t mutter a thing, you were staring at him with eyes filled of guilt. That was the first time that Taeyong didn’t say anything when your eyes met his. Usually he will make a fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter