o29

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days has passed..

And it was raining that day, everyone’s drowned in their own problems.

 

Taeyong has gotten skinnier eversince Eyoung has her eyes shut. He tried his best not to fall asleep no matter how tired and sleepy he is. He’s afraid that Eyoung might be awake when he’s asleep, at least he want to be the first person that she notice so that she can finally understand that it’s always been him, who stay by her side. Not Sehun.

He got a pair of dark circles underneath his eyes and his lips looks really pale. He has his eyes on Eyoung’s pale face while holding her hand in his. No matter how hard he has try to comfort his own self, he can’t get rid of the hatred in his heart. It’s unfair, he has to watch the girl that he love struggling between life and death while Sehun’s is living pretty well. It’s unfair for him.

 

“…Can it be me? Instead of waiting for someone who isn’t coming.”  Taeyong whispered softly while rubbing his cheek against Eyoung’s palm, “Can it be me..?”

 

“If you want, I can live the way you want me to.. As long as I could, right by your side.. Like now.” He ended his words along with tears escaped his redden eyes.

 

Sehun was watching over his younger brother from outside the room. His head and heart ached everytime he remember about how furious Eyoung look before she got into the accident. And what make it worst, he  was the cause of it.

He has his hand on the door knob, hoping that he will have enough courage to talk to Taeyong. But he doesn’t have any. Sehun slowly pulled his hand back to his side along with a long defeated sigh. He was too busy struggling with his mind to notice that someone’s actually watching over him from the other side.

Sehun shut his eyes for a while as he gave some gentle massage on his own forehead, he then turned around about to leave his spot when he notice the familiar face staring right into his eyes.

 

Sehun almost took a step backward when the other guy started to walk to his direction but Sehun gathered all his leftover energy to stand still. He silently count from one to ten inside his heart and stop when the other guy fill the empty spot infront of him. They’re now staring right into each other’s eyes, nose and chin on the same levels.

There was a sudden thunder up in the sky as if heaven knows about what about to happen. Instead of words, a hard punch landed on the other guy’s face. “This is for hurting her.”

Another one, “This is for promising some bulls.”

Sehun took a deep breath before he threw his fist once again, “This is for coming into our life.”

“And this one-“ Sehun gathered all of his anger in his fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter