o31

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eyoung was struggling in Sehun’s grip while shouting and trying to throw everything around her. The moment she woke up, everything turned into a big mess, she cried her lungs out as she realized that she couldn’t feel her legs. Sehun tried his best to keep her calm but nothing seems to work, “TAEYONG, HURRY UP.” Sehun shouted hoping that his brother will soon come back with the doctor, or the nurse, anyone. His hands began to shake when the flower vase on bed-side table hit the floor. Eyoung looks extremely pale and weak with the IV pole still sticked onto her, and Sehun felt nothing but guilt slapping him right on his uncleared mind.

 

“Eyoung, listen to me!” Sehun managed to grip on her shoulder and gave her body a light shake. She did nothing but kept on crying while hitting and punching her own legs, hoping that she would at least feel something. “DON’T TOUCH ME!” She screamed her lungs out as she pushed Sehun away. Seconds later, she was trying to take one of the broken pieces of the vase before she fell down right on top of it. Sehun swear he couldn’t breath properly when he saw the red liquid flowed out but then, he got pushed away for the second time. Eyoung ran her fingers through the glass pieces and took the biggest one. She has always been a coward for being scared of any kind of pain, but this time, she was actually hoping for her legs to feel the pain.

 

Sehun swear he never been really fast in his life when he dragged his whole body in just a second to prevent Eyoung from hurting her own self. The sharp thing Eyoung was holding landed on Sehun’s arm followed by a hissed from his lips. “S-Sehun-“ Eyoung stared at him in horror before she broke into another round of tears, gripping on her hair frustratedly. “Eyoung, listen to me-“

 

“I CAN’T FEEL ANYTHING-“ She began to punch her legs over and over again.

 

“Eyoung-“

 

“HELP ME. SOMEBODY-“ Her breath became unsteady as she kept on asking for help. “LISTEN TO ME.” The next moment, Sehun found himself wrapping his arms around Eyoung tightly, locking her arms with his so that she could stop hurting herself even more. “S-Sehun- I can’t feel- What- W..hat happened to me?!” She clutched on the back of Sehun’s shirt tightly, lips still trembling. The scene of Eyoung jumping out from his car haunted his mind again, he shut his eyes tightly as he swallowed the guilt down to his throat, “E-Everthing’s gonna be fine, Eyoung. I- I promise.” Eyoung found the reality was too hard and too cruel to accept, but if by being paralyzed is the only way to finally get Sehun’s attention, then she wouldn’t mind.

 

“I- I’m scared, Sehun-“

 

“Don’t be.” Sehun let out a rather shaky breath while slowly pulling himself away. Eyoung threw herself to Sehun’s arms when the cold air filled the gap between them, “Don’t go. Please.” She leaned her head sideway on Sehun’s bare chest, closing the gap between them. “It’s really scary when I’m alone.”

 

“..You’re never alone, Eyoung. Because he-“

 

“I know.” Eyoung added, “Because you’re always there, right..? Because you, Oh Sehun, always there. I can feel it, I know it. Right..?” She looked up at Sehun with her glassy eyes.

 

It’s not me. It’s Taeyong. Sehun answered inside his mind, “..Y-es.” It felt so wrong to lie but he didn’t have any choices, he knew that he’ll hurt her even more if he tell her the truth. Eyoung’s pale lips slowly curled up into a weak smile, but then it disappeared as soon as she noticed the red liquid on Sehun’s arm, “Oh god- We need to call the doctor-“ She reached her hand out trying to push the button near her bed to call for help when Sehun lifted her up in bridal style all of sudden, “We need to check on you first.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter