oo5

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : SORRY for another chapter ;___; and sorry for a jerky Luhan ;___;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since you left home..

 

Luhan was sitting alone in his office with his eyes closed. After a long day he finally can rest his mind for a while. While massaging his own forehead, his eyes caught the sight of his wedding ring. His eyes slowly goes down to his palm that slapped you the other day.

 

He clenched his fist as hard as he can before he slammed it down, hitting the table’s surface with a loud thud.

 

, where are you?!

 

The door suddenly creaked opened revealing a man with his beautiful dimple, smiling at Luhan, “Hey.” Luhan blinked and quickly wiped his stressed expression away from his face, replacing it with a smile, “Hey, Yixing. Come in.”

 

Lay gladly nodded and sat on the empty seat across Luhan, he stared at the older for a few seconds before he realized there’s something wrong with him, “What’s wrong?” Lay asked. Luhan let out a small laugh through his nose while shaking his head, about to say no.

 

“Luhan.” The way Lay called Luhan’s name make Luhan froze a bit. It sounds really firm and somehow it makes Luhan felt a little bit uneasy when he was about to lie again. “Is it about your wife?” Lay asked again. “What happened? You know you can always share your problems with me because who knows I can give some advices for you.”

 

Luhan lowered his head, his fingers were busy playing with the pen he was holding. A sigh escaped his lips, “It’s just— things are not going really well these days. We fought and I…. slapped her.” He whispered the last two words.

 

Lay’s eyes rounded as he rest his chin on his knuckle, “Have you apologize to her?”

 

Luhan shook his head slowly.

 

“Why?”

 

Luhan sighed again before he grabbed his own hair in frustration, “..W-What if she doesn’t want to forgive me? Or what if she hates me because I—“ Luhan immediately shut his mouth when Lay threw a crumpled paper right to his face. Luhan stared at Lay with what-the-hell-dude look while Lay only stared at him with a poker face, crossing his arms.

 

“You won’t know unless you try, Luhan.” Lay said as he got up, pulling his left sleeve a bit before he stared at his wrist watch. “Oh shoot, I need to attend a meeting now.” He quickly jogged to the door. “Oh—“

 

Luhan stared at Lay who was about to leave his office, “Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter