oo9

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Okay I know that I should be asleep right now because I need to wake up at 4 freakin am tomorrow. But oh well, let me give you something before I left lololsssss. Sorry if its , Im typing on my tab and its freaking annoying ugh.. Anyway, enjoy!

 

 

 

 

While moving your chin resting on your chin, you keep twirling your spaghetti with your fork. A soft sigh escaped your lips right after Chen put his coffee on your table. "Ew.. What's with that ugly face?" He clicked his tongue before he fill the empty seat beside you. You just raised an eyebrow at him without giving an answer then shifted your gaze back to your food. Chen frowned and put his chin on his palm while turning his body sideways to your direction."About yesterday-"

 

"I dont....wanna talk about it." You cutt him with your palm shutting his mouth immediately. He blinked several times before his eyes turning into a beautiful eyesmiles. After you let go of his mouth, oh well, Chen will always be Chen. He wont stop talking and keep blabbering about Xiumin and Tao. Which make you burst into a small laughter, well, Chen always know how to make you laugh. "Anyway.." He sips his americano slowly and put it back on the table, "Is it still hurt? Your cheek." He pointed at his own cheek with his eyes filled with curiousity and worries. "It's hurts as hell." You said and both of you laughed softly.

 

"I can see that. It's still swollen." Chen shoved his right hand inside his pocket, looking for something without realizing that you're drinking his favourite coffee. He was still busy with his pocket until he finally realized it few minutes later, glaring with his mouth parted and his index finger pointing at your nose. "Hm? What is it Chenchen?" You said with baby voice while grinning at his cuteness. He was about to snatch it back from you before you shoved his away softly.

 

"Shut up, Jongdae. I need this more than you."

 

"Fineeeeeeee. You still need to pay for it later. NO- I wont eat that.........is that still edible to be called a food??" Chen protested with his cracked voice when you pushed your plate to his side. You have to admit that your delicious spaghetti has turned into a horrible noodles with sauce everywhere. "Ugh, fine. Whatever." Chen chuckled when he saw you sticked his tongue out at him.

 

"Wait, I'll go to the toilet. Dont miss me, sweety." He winked playfully at you as he got up from his seat, earning a disgusted from you.

 

After Chen goes to the toilet, youre now alone, again. Inside a quiet cafe with soft ballad music playing, also the fresh scent that comes from the brewed coffee. You took a deep breath while closing your eyes and exhale it through your mouth softly, feeling relaxed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter