oo4

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : whoopwhoop~! Thank you for all the comments guys, you guys just made my day <3<3 yehet~! I hope you will keep posting comments because that makes me HAPPY~~~~~ lolols okay u,u anyway, enjoy~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chenchen! We got the porridge~!” Xiumin sang happily while skipping with Tao beside him.  Chen stopped and put the books he was holding back to the floor before he walked to his friends, with a smile on his face. “Thanks, I’ll pay it later.” Xiumin waved his hand infront of his face while scoffing playfully, “Ey, no need too. But why porridge? Are you sick?” The older one asked him while sitting on the edge of the wooden table.

 

Instead of giving an answer, Chen put his index finger on his lips and pointed at someone who was sleeping peacefully on the couch near the book shelfs. “Eunji?” Both Xiumin and Tao said almost at the same time. “Yeah, I know right.” Chen shrugged and sit on the edge of the couch. “She got into a fight with Luhan hyung and I found her sitting infront of the library.”

 

“All night long??” Tao’s voice almost cracked. Xiumin squated infront of your sleeping face and patted your cheek gently, “Hey, wake up. You need to eat.” He said softly with his brotherly voice.

 

You frowned a little and whined like a kid, pushing Xiumin’s hand away from your cheek. You snuggled closer to Chen’s jacket and fall asleep again. “She got a fever.” Chen said while sighing, his palm on your forehead.

 

The main door suddenly creaked open and there is Sehun, with a book on his right hand. Sehun smiled after he saw Chen and showed him the book, “Hey, I want to return this book.” Chen nodded as he walked to the wooden table to put some data into the computer.

 

“Porridge? Are you sick?” Sehun glanced at the porridge Chen put on the table earlier with his curious lool. While typing, Chen shook his head and jabbed his thumb to your direction. “Not me. Her.” Sehun followed the direction Chen was pointing at and his eyes grew wider.

 

He quickly jogged to your side and pulled you up gently to make your back rest on his chest. Your head was now resting on his shoulder right under his chin. “What happened to her?” Sehun asked Xiumin with his eyes still on your pale face. “Jongdae hyung said she got into a fight with Luhan hyung and she was sitting infront of the library all night long.” Explained Tao. “And she got a fever now.” Xiumin added.

 

“Why didn’t you bring her to the hospital?” Sehun tucks some strands of your hair behind your ear softly before he shifted his gaze to Chen. “I’ve tried but she didn’t want to. She even hit me when I was about to lift her up!” Chen protested while showing the other guy his redden arm.

 

Sehun couldn’t help but smile a little. But then his smile vanished and turned into a bitter one when he saw you. “..Can you help me to take her trunk to my car?” He asked as he gave his car key to Xiumin. “Whoa— wait, what?” Tao raised an eyebrow while lifting your trunk up to his shoulder easily.

 

“I’ll take her to my apartment. I’ll take care of her.” Sehun said as he lifted you up carefully in bridal style. He was about to walk but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter