o17

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I knew I’d find you here.”

 

 

Shifting your gaze from the balcony scenery, you found Sehun was standing near the door, leaning his back against the door. A light chuckle escaped his mouth before he took some steps closer to you, filling the empty space beside you, “What are you doing here?” He asked.

 

“Um… Nothing.” You gave him your warm smile, “I just like it here. The scenery is so beautiful.” Sehun ah-ed while nodding his head a little before he shifted his gaze to the scenery where you’re looking at, soon joining you enjoying the scenery.

 

For a moment, both of you didn’t say anything. The atmosphere filled with soft breeze and bird chirping sounds. “..I’m sorry.”

 

Sehun blinked as he gave you a questioning look, “Why are you apologizing, silly?” He laughed softly while patting the back of your head softly. “Because you have to be seen with me infront of th—“ You zipped your mouth when Sehun’s beautiful fingers pinched your both your cheeks. “Ouch!”

 

“I don’t care about those people, okay? As long as youre here, I’m fine with it.” Sehun smiled and gave you a light wink before he knock your head softly with his. “But still..” You jutted your lower lips while playing with yoru fingers, “Still, I think I shouldn’t stay here in your house, I can stay in a small ap—“

 

A light gasped escaped your mouth when Sehun suddenly leaned in leaving no gap between you two, your noses touches and his eyes were staring right into your eyes. “Stop talking about that thing again or I’ll kiss you for real.”  He gave you a fishy lips before got pushed away playfully. “Stop it, you nappeun.”

 

Both of you laughed before something caught your attention. A gorgeous girl was standing near the door, with her arms crossed and her angelic smile plastered on her face, “Did I disturb you?”

 

“N-No—“ You quickly got up from your seat to greet her with a 90 degree bow. “Oh, you’re home.” Sehun said casually giving that girl a light peck on her cheek which make you feel kinda awkward. “I took the first flight right after I read about the news. Finally you’re home.” She rolled her eyes playfully before he pushed Sehun away and offer her hand to you, “I’m Oh Se Na, Sehun’s older sister.”

 

“I never knew you have a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter