o25

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For WINNER story

CLICK HERE

For BTS story

CLICK HERE

 

 

 

Sehun

 

Sehun just finished taking a shower, he choose to wear a grey long-sleeve shirt along with her black pants that day. He didn’t use any gel soo his hair will fall down into his face if he lower his head.

 

He noticed it’s almost twelve o’clock and he wanted to take you out for lunch. He walked out from his room and knocked your dorr for a few times. A slight frowns appeared on his forehead when he didn’t get any respond. He held the door knob and opened the door slowly. His brows knitted when he found out that you’re not inside.

 

He jogged downstair to the living room where Mrs.Oh is spending her time her beloved guest. “Mom, do you know where’s Eunji?” Sehun asked. “Oh, I forgot to tell you,” Mrs.Oh smiled, “She went shopping with Se Na. Don’t worry, Se Na will take a good care of her, I’m sure.” Sehun hufts a sigh as he put his hand on his hips.

 

“Why are you looking for her, anyway?” Sehun sticked his tongue out to his bottom lips before his lips broke into a smile, “Nothing, mom. I just wanted to take her out for lunch.” Mrs.Oh’s eyes shines brightly as she clasped her hands in excitement, “Oh, what a coincidence! Eyoung also asked me out for lunch but I don’t want to miss my favorite movie.”

 

Sehun’s eyes landed on Eyoung. She wasn’t staring at him, she even didn’t glance at him. “It’s okay, omonim. I can wait.” She said. “Oh no, dear. Why don’t you both have lunch together? What do you think, Sehun?”

 

Sehun couldn’t refused his mother’s offer because he knew it will disappoint her. And besides, he still have some things to discuss with Eyoung so he just nodded his head, “Sure. I don’t mind.”

 

Eyoung her bottom lips nervously when Sehun tapped her shoulder. “I’ll wait outside.” Eyoung’s hand made its way to her purse and gripped it tightly, “..I’ll be there.” She softly said.

 

 

Sehun was already inside the car when Eyoung came out about 15 minutes later. Eyoung walked on her heels towards the car before she get inside. Not even a word came out from their mouths. Both of them stayed silent drowned in awkwardness. 

 

Eyoung slowly took a glance at Sehun. She still remember how that guy beside her used to cry when he fell down from his bicycle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter