o19

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“EUUUUUUNJIIIII!”

 

The three musketeers are going really loud through your computer screen. As usual, Chen and Tao won’t stop fighting like kids fighting over a jar of candies meanwhile Minseok’s still focused on you, “Wah, you’re getting really handsome. Did you get yourself a girlfriend?” Tao quickly shoved his face close to the screen making you jumped a little on your seat, “YEA—“ His eyes rounded when Minseok’s fingers already wrapped around Tao’s neck about to choke him to death.

 

“Stop fighting, guys! Geez-“

 

Chen finally managed to take over Minseok’s seat to have a private conversation with you. Pushing the other two to the other side, Chen put on his headphone so that he can hear your voice clearly, “How are you doing?” A smile creeped on your face when you saw Chen’s dino smile.

 

“I miss you guys soooo much.”

 

“We miss you too. Eo? You look healthy and a bit chubbier now.” Chen chuckled, “I see Sehun feed you really well.” Squinting your eyes at him, you nodded in agreement, “Yeah, he won’t let me starve even for just a minute. I think I’ll need a double size for me alone soon.”

 

“Come on. You’re still look tiny for me, you’ll still suits perfectly in my arms.” Chen grabbed a bolster and hugged it tightly as if it was you. You made a face at him while bursting into a small laughter.

 

“How’s work, Chenchen?”

 

“OH- almost forgot. The three of us are planning to start our own bussiness. We might open a coffee shop tho.”

 

Clasping your hands together, your eyes turned bright, “Coffee shop sounds great! You guys can learn how to a handsome barista, girls will flooded your place. And oh- and you can named it—“

 

“The Three Musketeers.” The two of you said at the same time. Both you and Chen burst into another laughter thinking about how stupid that name sounds. “Stop giving us that name! You know we’re too handsome for that kind of name, we need a classy and y such as—“

 

Covering your ears with your palms, you shook your head to the left and to the right while shutting your eyes tightly, “No no no no, I don’t wanna hear it. No no no—“

 

“Such a meanie..” Chen made a face at you, “I’m glad you’re doing fine.”

 

Chen waved his empty hand when he noticed your empty gazes. After he called your name for a few times he finally realized your expression, “..You’re thinking about him right?”

 

 

“..Do you miss him?”

 

 

Such a simple question yet it’s really hard to answer. Your lips parted but nothing came out, “Nah..”

 

 

 

“He’s already with someone better now.”

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re home??”

 

You smiled at Sehun who just walked out from his room. He nodded while patting his cheek with a towel, “I just washed my face. So, how are you doing when I’m gone hm?” He put his right arm around your shoulder while both of you walked downstairs.

 

Telling him about The Three Musketeers and how noisy they are, Sehun’s lips broke into a gentle smile, “I see you’re really happy, huh?”  You answered him with a light nod and a wide grin on your face.

 

 

 

“Look who’s homeeee~~~”

 

 

 

Both you and Sehun looked up after you heard Se Na’s voice echo-ed through the room. Judging by their looks you could tell that they’re Sehun’s parents who just got home from their bussiness trip. “Omo—“ You jumped a little before you hide yourself behind Sehun’s back.

 

Mrs.Oh tilted her head a little trying to get a better view of your face while smiling, “And who is this cute girl?” Sehun laughed while pulling your wrist, “Mom, Dad, this is Eunji. The girl that I love.”

 

“Young love. Just like when I proposed to you infront of your parents right, dear?” Mr.Oh chuckled, teasing his wife. “Oh please.” Taeyong rolled his eyes as he flops his body to the couch, covering his face with the book he read earlier.

 

“Aw Taeyongieeeeee, uri Taeyongie is so cuteeee.” Se Na waddled to him and hugged his waist tightly. “YAH— GO AWAY—“

 

While the others are having fun watching the two of them fight, you poked Sehun’s arm, “Hm?”

 

“I didn’t know you have a brother too. Geez you’re too mysterious!” You slapped his chest playfully before he pinched your nose gently in revenge, “That’s because you never pay any attention to me since the day we met.”

 

“Whoaaa— Hold it right there, ahjussi! But I did our projects alone and thank to me you earned an A!”

 

“Tch, how could you call someone as hot as me ahjussi? I need to take you to the doctor.” Sehun put his palm on your forehead as he shook his head dramatically as if you have a danger viruses or something.

 

“Oh- right— Taeyong-ah.”

 

Se Na quickly let go of her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter