oo2

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I'm sorry for this chapter ;__;

 

 

***

 

 

It was almost 6 pm when you’re on your way to an ice cream shop with Chen. He told you about an ice cream shop that just opened that day and he won’t stop begging you to accompany him.

 

“What are you doing?” Chen asked while trying to peek at your phone screen but you quickly hide it from him. He made a face at you before he crossed his arms and stomped his feet like a kid.

 

 “I’m sending a massage to Luhan, Jongdae. Stop behaving like a kid.” You chuckled and pulled him closer with your right arm around his neck. He just rolled his eyes playfully with his adorable grin on his face. “No way, I’m upset with you.” He tilt his chin up arrogantly. “Unless you’ll pay for my ice cream.”

 

With a soft laugh escaped your lips, you nodded and dragged him to the ice cream shop. “Fine, brat. I’ll treat you.” You chuckled and shifted your gaze back to your phone screen.

 

Lu, I’ll go out with Jongdae for a while.

Are you done with your work?

 

You almost bumped your nose into Chen’s shoulder when he suddenly stopped his steps. “Hey—“ You were about to scold him when he pointed at two persons who seems like struggling with something in front of the cashier. “Isn’t that..”

 

“EUNJI??” The two men shrieked right after they saw you. “Tao? Xiumin? What are you doing here?” You asked as you walked closer to them. “I left my wallet in my office and Xiumin hyung forgot to bring his card—“

 

“Whoa, whoa.” You paused them while blinking at them, “You’re not asking me to pay for your ice creams right? Because you surely bought tooooons of them.” You stared at those ice creams around Tao’s arms. He stared at the ice creams and grinned sheepishly.

 

“At least, lend us some money or we’ll get killed by those people.” Xiumin pointed at all the people who was still queueing behind him with his half panic face.

 

The two men smiled in relief when you were about to give the employee your card. “Wait—“ You pulled back your card and tapped your chin with it, “I’ll order the green tea flavor, and…”

 

Chen blinked and quickly scanned the menu board when you nudged him, “Uh.. Cheesecake please.” He smiled at the employee and she blushed a little because oh well who can resist that angelic smile of Chen. “I’ll pay for their ice creams too.” You said again before you handed your card to the employee.

 

The employee swiped your card and you signed the receipt before she gave both your card and your ice creams to you. Chen helped you to hold your ice cream while you were struggling with your purse.

 

You forgot that you haven’t zipped your bag and when someone accidentally bumped into your shoulder, your phone jumped out and landed right on Xiumin’s feet. “Whoops— Sorry!” You grinned awkwardly at Xiumin.

 

“Nah, it’s ok— Hey, there’s a new message.” Xiumin handed your phone back to you as the four of you walked to an empty table. You took the empty seat beside Chen before you check the new message.

 

I see, have fun with Chenchen!

Not yet, I still have some work to do wifey.

Don’t miss me too much.

XOXO

 

“Is that Luhan hyung? What did he say?” Xiumin rest his chin on his knuckle while enjoying his ice cream. Feeling lazy to open your mouth, you just showed the text Luhan sent you to him.  He oh-ed and nodded at you.

 

After a hard day, ice cream is surely the best way to refresh your mind. Plus the jokes from your three friends that make your stomach ached in pain because of too much laughing. “Oh my, stop it!” You slapped Tao’s head softly.

 

“Hey, it’s late already. Come on, I’ll give you a ride.” Xiumin jabbed his thumb to his car before Tao and Chen dragged your arms with them as if you’re a prisoner. “Well, if you forced me to~” You sang playfully as you get inside the car.

 

 You closed your eyes along the way, feeling tired. Xiumin drive slowly and peacefully until suddenly he stepped on the break that makes you almost bumped your head to the car. Thanks to the safety belt tho.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter