o11

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry for the super long wait and kindly check this out! >>> Far Away From Home 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bright sunlight makes you whined in your sleep. Turning your body around, you found Luhan was still sleeping like a baby. His soft snoring voices sounds like a beautiful melody for you. Your cheeks got pink-ed when the memory about what just happened last night popped out.

 

You were still staring at his face when suddenly opened his eyes, making you jolted in shock, almost fall down from the bed. Luckily, Luhan caught your waist just in time, pulling you close to him until your nose bumped into his bare chest softly. Damn he smells good.

 

He chuckled softly and brushed his lips across your forehead softly, his fingers were caressing your messy hair. “Good morning.” He greet you with his y husky voice. Feeling shy, you just nodded without saying anything or without looking up at him.

 

“I’ll make some coffee.” He said as he got up from the bed. You covered your eyes because you knew he was….uh… You quickly burried yourself under the blanket while putting your palm on your beating heart. Calm down, will you?? You slapped yourself mentally.

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow and couldn’t help but chuckled a little. “I’m fully dressed now. You can come out.” He stretched his arms as he walked closer to you, he sat on the edge of the bed pulling down the blanket to your shoulder. But you quickly covered your eyes with your palms, letting out a light squeaky scream.

 

“Come on. Don’t you want to give me a morning kiss?” Luhan poked your forehead repeatedly.

 

Slowly, you peek through your fingers, only to find him grinning at your cuteness. “Stop laughing, jerk.” You slapped his arm lightly as you sat down on the bed.

 

Luhan cupped your cheek and stared right into your eyes. The atmosphere became quiet awkward so you decided to avoided his eyes. When you were about to look away, he called your name, calmly and gently, which make you shivers. “Eunji..”

 

“You..” Luhan rubbed your lips softly with his thumb.

 

“Are..” He part your lips slowly, still with his thumb.

 

“So…” He glanced at your lips as he leaned closer to you.

 

“Beautiful…” Both, you and him closed your eyes, waiting for his lips to landed on yours.

 

Just when you already feel his breath on your skin, his phone rang quiet loud. Loud enough to make you jumped a little. He clicked his tongue in frustration and reach for his phone on the side table.

 

He sighed a little after he saw the caller ID, “Sorry, gimme a minutes okay?” He smiled at you before he planted a soft kiss on your forehead. You havent do or say anything when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter