oo7

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a cold night and you were sitting all alone at the rooftop.  Staring at the bright stares while hugging your knees close to your chest. The soft breeze blows some strands of your hair softly as if it was dancing with your beautiful brown hair. Although your whole body was cold, but you’re not feeling like going in. You need some times to be alone, to refresh your stressed mind, trying to…at least figure a way out.

 

How you missed Luhan’s warmth. His smile, his laughter, his weird faces, his sweet voice, his bright eyes, his everything.

 

But it seems like he didn’t miss you.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you, Luhan..? What’s wrong with us?” You whispered really softly while burrying your face on your arms.

 

A warm thing captured your shoulders all of sudden which make you looked up immediately. Sehun was there. Standing with his hands crossed, he gave you a little smile before he joined you, filling the empty spot beside you. He looked up at the sky for a few seconds before he cleared his throat awkwardly, “Stop staring at me like that.”

 

Your lips curled up into a sweet smile before you wrapped your whole body with the blanket Sehun gave you. Both of you didn’t say anything for a few moments until you noticed that he start to rubbed his hands together.

 

“Hey.” You called him.

 

“Hm?”

 

“This blanket is too big for me.” You wagged your hands up and down while holding the blanket like a bird which Sehun find it really cute, “Wanna share?”

 

Sehun didn’t say no. But he also didn’t say yes. Instead of giving an answer, he scoot closer to you and fixed the blanket around both of you. His left arm was right behind you, supporting your back because his shoulder was too broad.

 

He chin touched the back of your head accidentally when he moved. And your back while touched his bare chest when you moved. Both of you still didn’t say anything, the only thing that can be heard was just your steady breathing sounds.

 

You were still staring at the stars while Sehun, he was staring at the other star. The only star that has brighten his life. “Hey..” He called you softly with his husky voice.

 

“Mhm?” You hummed before you looked up. Yours and his eyes grew wider when your face was only this far from his face, the tip of your nose almost touched his and his eyes were staring right into your soul.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter