o12

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I decided to put more dramas inside this story. SOOO tell me whether you like it or not okay? Leave some comments and please check my new story featuring Kim Jongin as a crown prince woo-hoo >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/775735/far-away-from-home-angst-drama-romance-you-exo-kai">Far Away From Home 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ve tried..” Sehun whispered softly as he ruffled his hair in frustration. Meanwhile Jongdae and Xiumin were staring at you with a slight pain on their faces. It’s been three days since you refused to eat anything they gave you. Even your throat feels really hurt because of dehydration.

 

You were hugging yourself like a ball on a small couch near the window. Staring outside the cloudy weather with your empty eyes. Everytime you blink, everything that happened three days ago stabbed you right on your heart. And it’s hurts.

 

 

 

Everything went chaos when Sehun stormed inside your house, he had a fight with Luhan. They were shouting at each other’s faces, punching each other’s cheeks, leaving you alone in the corner of the room, trembling and scared like a fragile kid.

 

Sehun keep blaming Luhan for hurting you, for spending his time with Meixin, for taking you away from him since the beginning. Meanwhile Luhan won’t stop snapping back at the younger about his works and the other things.

 

Sehun was thrown to the ground by Luhan, he grabbed the younger’s collar roughly while glaring at his eyes. There are bruises on their faces, they were panting and sweating but they just won’t stop. “I told you, I’ll take her away from you.” Sehun chuckled and his lips formed into a smirk, which make Luhan got pissed even more.

 

A hard punch landed on Sehun’s cheek and he coughed some bloods because of the cuts. Your eyes grew wider when you saw Luhan was about to give another punch, you quickly ran to their direction, grabbing Luhan’s arm and pulled him back.

 

“STOP.” You pleaded while sobbing. Still with his lifted arm, Luhan turned his head to your direction. His chest was raising up and down, he gritted his teeth in anger. “What are you doing?” He hissed.

 

“Please stop, Luhan. Can’t we talk about this without any fights??”

 

“Are you standing on his side?”

 

“No-“

 

“Are. You?”

 

The three of you snapped your head to the same direction when you heard a loud voice came from the front door. Sunmi and Meixin. Yes, they were shouting at each other while walking inside your house. However they immediately stopped when they saw you and the two men.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter