oo6

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hey guys! So, first of all. I'll go for a trip from 16-20 next week so I decided to post about 3 chapters or more maybe before Monday comes.

Ummm, and also for BAEKHYUNIE lovers (because I've fall for his cuteness over and over again) do check my new story about him >>>  Click Here 

Probably will post the first chapter when I got 80 subsribers? SOOOO, yeah, help me to gain subscribers there aight? Just like The Unspoken Words I seriously got tons of subbies there O_O 

DO lovers check this out >> Click Here 

M'kay, enjoy this chappie~ dont forget to comments and upvotes if you love it. I love you guys <3

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another day has come.

 

But it seems like your husband is still mad at you. No matter how many times you’ve tried to kick him out of your mind, he will always be there, inside your head and your heart. How you missed his warmth, his laughter, his bright smile, his gentle eyes, his soft touches, his everything. You just simply missed his presence.

 

“EUNJI!!!”

 

Chen’s loud voice make you startled, almost dropping the whole books in your arms. Chen skipped happily with a huge grin on his face, showing something that he brought. “What is it, Jongdae? You looks—“

 

“Happy? Yes, I know. Of course.” Chen cut you and took a deep breath, trying to catch a breath. He then took your free hand and handed you the envelope he brought earlier. He noticed your questioning look when you raised an eyebrow at him, “Ah, this..” He scratched the back of his head while grinning, “You asked for my help to sent this lottery few months ago, remember?”

 

You jutted your lower lips a little while staring at the ceiling, trying to remember the moment that Chen mentioned. “Ah..” You muttered softly as you shifted your eyes back to Chen, “That chocolate lottery, huh?” Chen nodded repeatedly and you couldn’t help but smile a bit over his cuteness, “You won! You got the trip to Jeju for free! You said you want to go with Luhan hyung for your honeymoon if you got—“

 

Chen immediately shut his mouth when he noticed how your expression changed after he mentioned Luhan’s name. He cocked his head to the side to scanned your face. Now that he remembered about what happened before at the club, he knew that both of you were definitely not in a good condition.

 

“Are you both still fighting?” He asked with his low but soft tone. After a moments of silence, Chen clicked his tongue. Feeling  pissed  worried because he didn’t get any answer from you. “Don’t make me call Xiumin hyung.”

 

You quickly put the books away and grabbed Chen’s phone. Xiumin is waaaaaay more annoying than Chen, in a good way of course. Not because you don’t like Xiumin, it’s just, everytime you’re in trouble and you refused to tell Chen about it, Xiumin’s the one that always helps you. He won’t leave you until you told him your problems.

 

“Don’t. I don’t want to disturb him.” You whispered slightly annoyed with Chen’s behavior, but happy also. “Then you can just tell me what happened. Don’t you trust meeeeeee—“ Chen blinked when you shut his mouth with your palm. With a sigh, you dragged him to the other side of the library. Both of you were sitting near the window.

 

You told him everything that happened. About your fights, about Meixin, about Luhan’s words to you, everything.

 

“I was about to apologize but when I saw that Meixin’s ruining my photo album, I can’t just stand and watch her!” You snapped at Chen while flipping the book pages angrily. Chen gasped and quickly snatched the book away from you, hugging it tightly as if it was his life. “Don’t ruin the book! The boss will cut our salary!” He patted and hugged the book again.

 

“Right… Sorry-“ You sighed and palm your own face, “I was— I can’t believe he choose that girl than his own wife. It’s still hurts no matter how many times I’ve tried to forget it.”

 

Chen nodded in agreement while pinching his lips upward. He always agreed with everything you said, in a cute way. You kept talking and talking until you realized that he was trying to cheer you up with his stupid words. Such as..

 

 

“I really really can’t believe it! What’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter