o22

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, it's been a while hasn't it?" 

 

Sitting on the edge of the bed, paralyzed, shocked, don't know what to do, that's what you when Sehun's talking with him.

 

Things got worst when Taeyong and Eyoung came back, they frowns at the tense yet awkward situation. Sehun was still talking while chuckling sarcasticaly once in a time which make you shivered. Tho he was chuckling you know he was actually hurted. You watched how he sat beside you and massage his own forehead with a sigh. "What do you want from her, hyung?" He asked.

 

Eyoung, who has been watching Sehun from the door step, took some steps forward to stand near him, "Sehun." She softly called. Sehun took a glance at her but didn't say anything. Instead, he's still focus with the man on the other line, "What games are you trying to play on her, no, on us? Can't you just leave her alone?" He asked again with a higher tone. Even Taeyong got surprised, probably because most of the time Sehun always show his gentle and caring side. It's true tho, Sehun rarely got angry except for things that are important for him.

 

"Se--"

 

Raising his right hand, Sehun took a deep breath before he turned his head to Eyoung, "Please. Leave us for a while." He stated it clearly but Eyoung still didn't move an inch. Your heart starts to beats faster when Sehun handed you the phone, "He wants to ask you something." Sehun said, knowing about what you wanted to ask.

 

Your hand was shaking and sweating like crazy when you heard his voice, Luhan's voice. No matter how much you feel hurted and betrayed, that voice of his still can make your heart goes flip flop for a secs, "H..ello.." You tried really hard not to crack your voice. Luhan didn't say anything, for a few seconds, both of you were just listening to each other's breathing sounds. Sehun, who was facing you, stares at you with his eyes full of hope.  "If you don't have anything to say I'll hang up."

 

"No. Wait." Luhan finally said.

 

"I'm listening.."

 

"I.. I just wanna congratulate your engangement with Sehun. I saw the news everywhere and I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I mean- I've known both of you for a long time and it will be rude if I didn't say anything. So..I hope you both will have a happy life."

 

Each words that came out from mouth, voices that came out from his throat, somehow still sounds beautiful for you,  "We will."  Will we?

 

"Before you hang up, can I ask you one last question?" Luhan asked and you muttered a yes. It took a while for him to spill out his question, which drives you crazy and you feel like your heart wws about to explode in any moment. Sehun lowered his head when he felt you tugged on the edge of his shirt, he stared at your fingers before he take your hand in his. Don't be scared, I am here.  He mouthed with a gentle smile. His words make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter