The ride, with love

Do you love me?

Both Gary and Ji Hyo were glad that that they had finally arrived at their destination. The atmosphere in the car was so awkward after the kiss had happened, both of them felt that they could hardly breathe.

“Oppa, thank you for fetching me.” Ji Hyo bowed to express her gratefulness.

“Ji Hyo, no problems. Filming ends at 5 am? I will come back for you by then.” Gary rubbed the back of his head while asking. He was still feeling embarrass from what had happened earlier.

“Oppa, see you at 5 am. Thanks again.” Ji Hyo walked up to Gary, planted a kiss on his cheeks and ran towards the filming site, smiling away.

Gary was frozen and rooted to the ground. A wide smile spread across his face.

“Ji Hyo kissed me, Ji Hyo kissed me.” The beautiful scene kept repeating in front of Gary’s eyes.

Gary drove back to his apartment cheerfully. He will be taking his rest at his apartment while waiting for Ji Hyo to finish filming.

“I should take good rest so I can drive Ji Hyo back to the RM filming site safely.” Gary set his alarm clock to wake him up at 3 am. He switched his mobile phone off to avoid anyone disturbing his sleep. Very quickly, Gary fell asleep. In his dreamland, the scene of his kisses with Ji Hyo repeated over and over again. No one can wipe off that silly but happy smile from his face.


Ji Hyo was staring blankly into the air during the break of her drama filming. She kept thinking about her kisses with Gary. Seems the warmth from Gary’s lips was still lingering on her lips. Ji Hyo blushed whenever she thought of that.

“Jin Hyuk ar……what’s wrong with my face? My dark eye rings are that serious? There is dirt on my face?” Ji Hyo caught Choi Jin Hyuk, her male lead for the drama, stealing glances at her.

 “oh…Noona, sorry. But I thought you looked different tonight. You looked radiant tonight. You are…you….you look attractive tonight.” Choi Jin Hyuk commented shyly.

Indeed, Ji Hyo’s face was sparking with a glint of pink, there was radiance on her face. She doesn’t looked like someone who was suffering from lack of sleep.


By 4:45 am, Ji Hyo was already in the passenger seat in her car with Gary next to her, ready to ferry her back to the RM filming site.

“Ji Hyo, hungry?” Gary asked as he started the car engine.

“Yes, oppa, very hungry. I am starving!” Ji Hyo replied pouting her lips and rubbing her stomach.

“So cute.” Gary whispered in his heart.

“Take this.” Gary handed a box to Ji Hyo.

“I smelled food!” Ji Hyo opened the box happily. It was beef Bibimbap.

Gary actually woke up at 3 am to prepare Bibimbap as he was very sure that Ji Hyo will feel hungry after the whole night of filming.

“Oppa, you want some?” Ji Hyo asked.

“Ji Hyo, is OK. You eat first. You must be very hungry. Oppa needs to drive.  I can eat later.”

Ji Hyo chow down the rice and beef hungrily.

“Ji Hyo ar…eat slowly, don’t choke yourself. There is water and coffee besides your seat. Help yourselves with these.”

“Oppa, thank you. You should have some food also.” Ji Hyo pushed a spoonful of rice and beef towards Gary.

“I can eat later. I am driving.” Gary laughed.

“Oppa, let me feed you. Open your mouth.” Ji Hyo insisted.

Gary opened his mouth obediently. Ji Hyo started pushing food into Gary’s mouth. Though the way Ji Hyo fed Gary was not the most gentle way, Gary was still happy.

“Oppa, coffee.” Gary took a slip of coffee from the straw.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t realize that this was your straw.” Ji Hyo handed the same can of coffee that she had drank minutes ago. The same can of coffee with only one straw. She has slipped the coffee from the same straw.“It is OK.”

Ji Hyo don’t seems to care. She took the coffee back and drank from the same straw again.

Both Gary and Ji Hyo kept smiling throughout the ride. The awkward feeling from the previous night just vanished into the thin air. The atmosphere was natural, comfortable, sweet and filled with love. Just like how Gary and Ji Hyo felt about each other.