The Book of Song Ji Hyo (I)

Do you love me?

It was 9:00 pm on Saturday night. Gary and Ji Hyo had just finished their dinner at Gary’s place. A simple dinner with simple Korean dishes like spicy stew with tofu and fish, kimchi fried rice. Gary also brought some grilled meat from his restaurant since he knew Ji Hyo is a meat lover.

Ji Hyo finished all the food. She was extremely hungry after a full day’s filming. Gary was smiling throughout the dinner. He was happy to see Ji Hyo eating well as he felt that Ji Hyo had been losing too much weight lately.

“Oppa, let me wash the dishes.” Ji Hyo volunteered.

“No no, Ji Hyo. You stay at the living room. You must be tired after a full day’s filming.”

“No, Oppa, you had made me a delicious dinner.  I should do my part by washing the dishes.” Before Gary can stop Ji Hyo, Ji Hyo had already stepped into the kitchen.

The kitchen was in a total mess.

"Wow, chef Kang." Ji Hyo exclaimed.

There were cooking utensils stacking all over the basin. The knife and chopper were still lying around. There were some remains of the food in the cooking pot but these were the burnt ones.

“That was my first attempt for the stew.” Gary laughed, slightly blushing.

“Oppa, you must have spent a lot of time in the kitchen today to prepare for the dinner. Thank you, Kang Gary. You are so kind.” Ji Hyo was indeed touched by Gary’s efforts and sincerity.

Both of them started to clean up the mess in the kitchen. Ji Hyo washed and dried the plates while Gary mobbed the kitchen floor. Ji Hyo is a fast worker, within 20 minutes, she has finished with the plates and even cleaned up the stove for Gary.

“Wow. Song Ji Hyo, you will make a good house wife.” Gary praised Ji Hyo. He was still mobbing the kitchen floor. Actually Gary could have done with the mobbing faster, but he was too busy smiling to himself and stealing glances at his Monday girlfriend.

“Ya, Kang Gary. The guy who married me will be deeply blessed. I will make a good wife though I don’t cook well but I am a hardworking house keeper. I wonder who that lucky guy to be Song Ji Hyo’s husband.”  Ji Hyo joked.

“Kang Hee-gun?” Gary whispered.

“Who?” Ji Hyo turned around and asked.

“I did not say anything. Let me inspect your work. Then we can keep the plates back into the drawers.” Gary quickly moved forward to the plates drainer.

“Oppa, I heard you said something just now.” Ji Hyo insisted.

“Yeh, Song Ji Hyo. I had just praised you but yet this plate is not properly cleaned. There is a stain here.”  Gary tried to hide his awkwardness by switching the topic

“Stain? Where? “

“Here.” Before Ji Hyo can react, Gary splashed some water onto Ji Hyo’s face playfully.

“Yah! Kang Gary. What are you doing?” Ji Hyo in returned, splashed some water on Gary’s face too.

Soon, the both of them were like little kids. They were splashing water at each other. Both were drenched within minutes.

“Yah, Song Ji Hyo. You wasted my efforts of mobbing and drying the floor.” Gary laughed.

“Oppa, this is so fun.” Ji Hyo had enjoyed the moments too.

“Ji Hyo, go to my room and change into my T-shirt. You will catch a cold wearing the wet clothing.”

Ji Hyo obediently went to Gary’s room to look for something to change into. While Ji Hyo was changing, a book covered with a black leather casing caught her attention. She picked up the book and flipping through the first few pages.


Chapter 10

I was left alone with Ji Hyo by the hyungs. I can sense that she felt uncomfortable about it. I started to blame myself for those words I said about she is good at love in the previous filming. I was too daring.  Now everyone thinks I am interested in her. But Song Ji Hyo sshi is indeed very pretty.

Chapter 11

She made a mark on my face today. Smile, Smile, Smile.

Chapter 12

I was in the rain with her today. I released her in the rain. She kept her promised even when this was made when the camera is rolling. She gave me her number after filming.

I wanted to text her the next day but I lost my courage upon picking up the phone.

Chapter 14

Monday Couple? Is she OK with this?

I wanted to call her after the filming. But again, I lost my courage.

Stressed! Kang Gary.

Kang Gary, why are you writing all these? Stressed!

Chapter 15

We talked about the Monday couple love line today before the filming. I was surprised that she is willing to do it. Yes, she is an actress after all. But I…..I…….

I raised her heart beat. I did not. I raised her heart beat. I did not.

She likes me, she does not. She likes me, she does not.

Kang Gary, why are you writing all these? Stressed!

SHE RAISED MY HEART BEAT.


“Ji Hyo? Are you done?” Gary knocked on the door.

Ji Hyo was totally engrossed in reading. She was totally absorbed in Gary’s writings.

“So, this is the book of Song Ji Hyo?” Ji Hyo whispered to herself. This time, it was Ji Hyo’s turn, she couldn’t stop smiling. She wanted to continue reading the book but Gary's knocking came again.

“Ji Hyo? Are you OK?”

Ji Hyo quickly put the book back to its original position.

“Oppa, I am sorry. I took too long to change.” Ji Hyo apologise upon opening the door.

“Ji Hyo, is OK. Come and have des……..”Gary did not finish his sentence. His jaw was agape, his eyes stared at what Ji Hyo was wearing.

Since Ji Hyo was drenched, she took off her both her bra and jeans. After combing through Gary’s wardrobe, she chose a big and long black Polo T-shirt so that she can wear it like a dress. She thought that since the polo T-shirt is in black and the material seems to be thick enough, and it was long enough, it should be able to cover her thighs and hide her bosoms. But Ji Hyo was not aware that she looked seductive in the polo T-shirt.

Long and slender legs, fair and milky skin, round and bouncy assets. Though the T-shirt is big, it failed to hide her curves. Instead it bought out the best features in Ji Hyo.

“Oppa, Oppa?” Ji Hyo poked on Gary’s face. Gary quickly removed his glaze from Ji Hyo.

While having the desserts at the living room, Gary kept looking at the walls or the ceilings.

“I am alone with this woman in my apartment. How am I going to survive tonight? Stressed!” Gary screamed in his heart