Doubts...continued

Do you love me?

This was already the third month. Three full months without Ji Hyo, sometimes Gary thought that he will be going crazy soon. At times, when Gary spotted any news of Ji Hyo attending events with Park Soo, he just lost his cool. There were rumors that Park Soo and Ji Hyo is actually an item. That’s why Ji Hyo is always the artist that Park Soo company will engaged whenever it comes to any product endorsement. This privilege was further brought down to the other artists in Ji Hyo’s agency. If a male artist is needed for any product endorsement, someone from Ji Hyo’s agency will get it.

Gary did not dare to question Ji Hyo on anything. Occasionally, Gary felt that Ji Hyo initiated a breakup so that she can move further with her career. The issue of trust was just something that Ji Hyo came out with as an excuse to breakup with him.


During RM filming, the RM members did notice that Gary and Ji Hyo tried to keep themselves apart from each other. This was especially obvious when the camera is off. Monday couple used to sit together during lunch breaks but now Ji Hyo will sit with Kwang Soo and Jong Kok while Gary eats with Haha and the VJs.

“Gary, I told you not to fall too deep. Sooner or later, the emotions from you and Ji Hyo will affect the RM filming.” Jong Kok nagged at Gary every now and then.

“Jong Kok, give them a break.” Jae Suk was usually the one who would stop Jong Kok on his nagging.


It was one of those Mondays. The RM members gathered at the SBS building for briefing. This chapter of RM filming will take the RM members and the guest on a 2 day 1 night trip to a location at the outskirt of Seoul.

Jae Suk, Gary, Ji Hyo and 2 of the male guests were in one team. Jong Kok,  Suk Jin, Haha, Kwang Soo and the female guest were grouped into another team. Gary was glad that he finally got to pair up with Ji Hyo even when they were mixed together with other members and guests.

Jae Suk and one of the guests were taking the driver and the front seats while the other 3 members in the team took the back seats. Ji Hyo sat in between the male guest and Gary. Know as the sleeping queen, Ji Hyo fell asleep during the journey. Slowly, her head fell and rested on Gary’s shoulders.

Gary could not wipe off the silly smile on his face. For the past 3 months, this was the first time that he get to be close to Ji Hyo. It was a 2 hours' drive from Seoul to the next location for the mission. Gary also fell asleep along the journey.

“Monday couple, wake up.” Jae Suk patted on Gary’s arm. Ji Hyo was resting her head on Gary’s shoulders, still in deep sleep while Gary lays his head against Ji Hyo’s head. His hands went behind Ji Hyo’s back and hugged her by her waist.

“They are real, aren’t they?” The guests asked Jae Suk.

Gary and Ji Hyo blushed when they found how natural they were leaning against each other when they fell asleep.


The chemistry between Gary and Ji Hyo was perfect. They managed to succeed the mission with the rest of the team members. As the filming finished, the weather started to turn stormy. Strong winds gushed in and rain started to pour.

“Running man, get under the tent quickly before you get wet.” The RM crew had set up tents to shelter the members since the rain was too heavy for them to move on to the next location.

As Ji Hyo got under the tent, she noticed that Gary was not there.

“Haha Oppa, did you see Kang Gary?” Ji Hyo asked.

“Gary Hyung? I thought I saw him walked back to the filming site just now. Ji Hyo, don’t worry. He knows how to take care of himself.” Haha said.

The rain was getting heavier. The crew was busy covering up the equipments while the RM members put on their raincoat as the rain was getting into the tent.

“Where is this Kang Gary?” Ji Hyo still did not see Gary coming back into the tent. She decided to check on Gary. Ji Hyo took a rain coat with her and made her way to the filming site.

Gary was there, he was squatting on the ground digging into the mud. Though he was already wearing a raincoat, he was already drenched.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Ji Hyo squat besides Gary.

“oh…Ji Hyo, nothing. I…I think I dropped our ring during filming just now.” Gary continued to search for the lost ring.

“Our ring? Which ring?” Ji Hyo asked.

“The paper ring, the one I used when I propose to you.” Gary replied.

“Oppa, is a paper ring. Even if you found it, it will be too broken. You will not be able to mend it.” Ji Hyo tried to pull Gary away to go back to the tent.

“Not able to mend? Just like our relationship?” Gary stood up, looked into Ji Hyo’s eyes and asked.

"Kang Gary, what are you talking about?" Ji Hyo avoided Gary's eyes. She attempted to walk back to the tent. Gary grabbed Ji Hyo's arm, pulling her back to face him.

"Ji Hyo, tell me the truth. Do I still stand a chance? Are the rumours between you and Park Soo real. You can't just walk out of me like that." Gary raised his voice. The rain is drowning his voice.

"What are you talking about? There is nothing between me and Park Soo Ssi. I know that people talked about us. They think that Park Soo and I are an item. They think that I am using Park Soo so that I can earn some career advancement from him. Kang Gary, you believe in these?" Ji Hyo questioned.

"Oppa, 3 months. 3 Months had passed. You are still doubting me." Ji Hyo did not know that she was already crying till she tasted salt in .

Gary stared at Ji Hyo. She was right. He was still doubting Ji Hyo, doubting about their relationship. The rain got heavier, so were Gary's and Ji Hyo's heart.

“Oppa…Oppa, MOVE! GO AWAY.” Suddenly Ji Hyo shouted. The heavy rain had washed off the soil and mud from the ground, the props at the set came loss and fell apart. One of the props, a big wooden banner almost fell onto Gary.

Ji hyo pushed Gary away but it was too late for her to run. Gary was safe but the wooden banner fell and hit onto Ji Hyo.

“JI HYO……….” Gary cried.


“A few stitches on her arm and legs should fix her up.” Ji Hyo was pulled out from under the wooden banner by Gary, Jong Kok,  Kwang Soo and some of the RM crew. Her arms and legs were torn but the injuries weren’t too serious. Ji Hyo was send to a nearby clinic to have her wounds examined.

“Doctor, is it painfully?” Ji Hyo looked at the needles and thread which were meant to stitch up her wounds tearfully.

“Ji Hyo, don’t worry. I am here.” Gary hugged Ji Hyo from behind and held on to her hands.

“Gentleman, I can’t stitch the wounds if you are hugging this lady that tightly.” The doctor got annoyed that Gary was hindering his job.

“Shin Ri Ssi, please cleanse the wounds.” A pregnant lady came into the consultation room with cotton wool, liquid mediations and bandages.

Ji Hyo was initially focusing on her wounds. But her expressions changed upon seeing the nurse who entered the room.

“Oppa, Oppa.” Ji Hyo shook Gary’s arms.

“Ji Hyo, why? You are not feeling well?” Gary started to get anxious seeing the change in Ji Hyo’s expressions.

“Oppa, that’s the nurse who told me that I am not pregnant. She is the one who gave me the report that says my pregnancy test is negative.” Ji Hyo stared at the nurse with confusions and hatred in her eyes