Song Ji Hyo is MINE

Do you love me?

“Hyung, today is already Saturday night. She will show up on Sunday since RM filming has pushed forward 1 day. So don’t worry too much. You will meet your Sunday girlfriend soon.” Haha tried to comfort Gary and at the same time try breaking a joke to cheer Gary up.

Ji Hyo was missing for more than 12 hours. Gary still failed to contact her.

“What if something happened to her? Her manager does not know where she is and I can’t find her at her apartment. I have called all of her friends that I know, though there are not many I knew. I even call Lee Dong Wook. But I still can’t find her. ” Gary’s imagination started to run wild.

After having dinner at Ha Ha’s restaurant which in reality Gary just wanted to find someone to talk to, Gary decided to go to the pub.

“Maybe Ji Hyo is just busy and couldn’t pick up my calls. I should not get too nervous about it. Let’s go to the pub to relax my mind.” Gary thought.

The regulars at the pub, the bar tenders and the DJs were surprised to see Gary.

“Gary Ssi, it is a long time since we last see you here. What is the occasion that brought you in tonight?” The bar tenders asked.

“Long time? How long could it be?” Gary asked.

“Well, Gary ssi, we always see you like 3 to 4 times per week in the pub. But for this week, this is the first time I get to see you here. And today is ” Mr bar tender said.

“Oh really?” Gary tried to recall when was the last time he visited the pub, “ Oh yes, Ji Hyo was with me the whole week. I was always eager to go home to meet her. So less time spend in the pub.” Gary thinks to himself.

“But I still managed to get good inspirations for my lyrics and music. Productions and post production stage were very smooth. So….So….all my inspirations come from…..from…..Ji Hyo?” It was then that Gary realized that with a true love by his side to support him, he could still do well in his music. Clubbing wasn’t the only source where he gets his inspirations from.

With that in mind, Gary left the pub. He drove aimlessly on the road and before he knew it, he was at Ji Hyo’s apartment. Gary looked upon at Ji Hyo’s unit, there was light.

“Ji Hyo went back to her apartment?” Gary was surprised. He quickly parked his car , went to Ji Hyo’s unit, kept pressing the door bell and banging on the door.

“Gary Ssi…..cool it. The door bell and the door are going to break.” It was Ji Hyo’s manager.

“Noona! Where is Ji Hyo? Is she at home?” Gary asked impatiently and at the same time, a sense of worried can be detected from his tone. He was standing near the back of the sofa and his hands were grabbing tightly to the cushion due to his anxiety.

“Ji Hyo is taking a shower.” Ji Hyo’s manager replied while moving around in the house. Seems like she is looking for something.

 “Noona, I called you this afternoon, but you said Ji Hyo not with you. Why Ji Hyo came home? Where did she go today? What are you looking for?” There are so many questions flowing across Gary’s mind.

“Gary ssi. Cool it!” Ji Hyo manager laughed.

“I am so worried. I lost Ji Hyo for almost 14 hours, from 9 am this morning till now….” Gary urged. Seemed like he was counting every second, every minute and every hour.

“There was a last minute event that needs Ji Hyo. She has to stand in for one of our artists for an event. That girl who is supposed to attend the event got drunk last night and couldn’t wake up this morning.” Ji Hyo’s manager explained.

“Ji Hyo did a good job even when she is just a replacement. She was praised for her professionalism. After the event, she was invited to another series of activities. She just finished the assignment. Since she came back to her own apartment this morning to get ready for the event, she thought she will just moved back as well. After all, her 1 week’s break is coming to an end. RM filming for tormorrow, you love birds will not drive to the filming site together anyway.” Ji Hyo’s manager was still searching around in the house as she narrated what happened.

“Noona, what are you looking for? Why didn’t you tell me that this morning when am looking for Ji Hyo?” Gary continued to ask.

“I am looking for Ji Hyo’s mobile phone. Seems she left it in the house this morning,  as we were in a hurry to rush to the event. And YOU, KANG GARY.” Ji Hyo’s manager suddenly lifted her head, pointing her fingers at Gary.

Gary was taken aback by that gestures, he took a few steps backwards.

“AND YOU, KANG GARY. WHY did you hurt our Ji Hyo with your terrible sense of HUMOR.” Ji Hyo’s manager still pointing at Gary.

“You know. OUR JI HYO, she has lots of suitors but when she is in love, her HEART is only for ONE PERSON. SO, treasure what you have now, GARY SSI.” Ji Hyo’s manager warned Gary.

“Yes, yes, I understand Noona. I am sorry that I hurt Ji Hyo’s feelings. I will be careful with my choice of words in future. I love Ji Hyo as much as I love my mum. I promised that I will not hurt her ever again.” Gary committed his love for Ji Hyo sincerely.

“Move. Gary Ssi….move.” Ji Hyo’s manager suddenly started to push Gary slightly. Once Gary moved, Ji Hyo’s manager flipped the sofa cushion.

“Ji Hyo, found! Your mobile phone, you dropped it under the sofa cushsion.” Manager unnie shouted excitedly.

It was then Ji Hyo walked out from her bedroom with only a towel wrapped around her body, revealing for milky skin, curvy lines and beautiful body.

“Unnie, found? Where where? Oh, here it is…thank you!”  Manager unnie passed the phone to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo immediately check her phone for missed calls and messages.

“Oh…Gary oppa called me so many times and send me so many messages.” Ji Hyo mumbled. She did not noticed that Gary was just standing next to her manager unnie.

“Yes, Ji Hyo….I missed you so much.” Gary whispered. He was admiring Ji Hyo’s body.

“Oppa!” Ji Hyo finally noticed Gary. “Unnie, why didn’t you tell me Oppa is here.” Ji Hyo quickly pulled her towel upwards and tried to cover her chest with her hands.  Her face was as red as a tomato.

“You looked so y, so beautiful.” Gary praised.

“Gary Ssi…stop drooling. Song Ji Hyo, back to your bedroom, get dressed.” Manager unnie warned Gary.

After Ji Hyo get dressed and settled down in the living room, with Gary waiting at the dining table, manager unnie took her leave.

“So I guess I should go now before Gary ssi pushed me out of the door. Ji Hyo, don’t get too exhausted tonight. You have RM filming tomorrow.” Manager unnie winked at Ji Hyo before she left.

“Oppa, you should go too. Tomorrow is a long day. You should sleep early.” Ji Hyo pulled Gary from the dinning chair and pushed him to the door.

“Don’t be cruel. How can I sleep tonight after seeing you in that towel?” Gary shot a lusty look at Ji Hyo, pulling her closer so that she can sit on his lap. Their lips meet, their body clenching closely to each other. Gary felt sparks flying through in his head.

“I want to tell the whole world that Song Ji Hyo is MINE.”