Tearing me into pieces

Do you love me?

The rough, demanding and loving love making session the previous night had drained Ji Hyo. But Ji Hyo felt happy.

“Ji Hyo, breakfast is ready.” Gary prepared breakfast. There were rolled eggs omelette, bean sprout rice and seaweed soup.

“Wow, Oppa, these looked delicious.” It was really easy to win Ji Hyo’s heart with food.

“Ji Hyo…………”Gary raised his head to look at Ji Hyo after he had brought in the coffee from the kitchen.

Ji Hyo looked amazing in the morning even without makeup. Her face was glowing with a glint of pink. Though there were eye bags under her eyes, her eyes were soft, gentle and were filled with love. Her lips looked juicy.

“Oppa, something on my face?” Gary couldn’t take his gaze off his beautiful girlfriend.

“Ji Hyo ar………I am such a lucky guy.” Gary came forward, he fixed his gaze on Ji Hyo, follow by a deep and passionate kiss on Ji Hyo’s lips. As Ji Hyo placed her hands on Gary’s back, she realized that Gary was only in his shorts and an apron.

“Oppa, you looked y in that apron.” Ji Hyo laughed.

“Song Ji Hyo, are you trying to seduce me?” Gary smirked.

“Oppa, let’s eat, we don’t have time to waste. I have to attend an interview today.” Ji Hyo blushed and looked away. She knew once Gary’s desired was lit up, she will not be able to leave the house on time for work today.


Today’s interview and photo session were arranged by Park Soo’s marketing department. The contents of the interview and the photos will appear on the promotional flyers. These flyers accompanied with discount coupons will be send out to the commuters.

Once Ji Hyo finished with her photo sessions, the photography director called for a break. Ji Hyo was glad that she finally get to take a rest. She went to her dressing room, within minutes, she dozed off on the couch.

It wasn’t unusual for Ji Hyo to felt asleep during break time. Whenever there was a slot for break, Ji Hyo would hide in her car or the resting room provided by the organizers to catch some sleep.

As Ji Hyo was enjoying her short nap in the dressing room, Ji Hyo felt someone touching her face followed by someone blowing warm breath into her ears. Ji Hyo was shocked, she immediately opened her eyes. It was Alex Pitman, a young Korean born American who works for Park Soon as the marketing manager. Ji Hyo had worked with him for 2 projects for the past 2 months.

Alex was squatting next to her, besides the couch.

“Ya!! What are you doing?” Ji Hyo tried stood up from the couch. But before she could steady herself, Alex pushed Ji Hyo onto the couch and force himself on her.

“Ya!! You ert, what are you doing??” Ji Hyo screamed her lungs out, at the same time, she was pushing and kicking Alex, trying to keep his hands off her.

“Ji Hyo Ssi, I am in love with you. Please accept me.” Alex continue to force himself on Ji Hyo. He pushed Ji Hyo by her shoulders against the couch.

 “Ji Hyo!” It was Ji Hyo’s manager unnie. Manager unnie dashed to the couch. She was very angry, she picked up the cushion from the couch and started hitting Alex. Alex Pitman standing at 1.83m, manager unnie who was only 1.6m, was extremely petite besides Alex. She was pushed onto the ground.

“Unnie!” Ji Hyo shrieked. “How dare you push my unnie!” She used all the strength in her and kicked Alex off and rushed to help her unnie.

Alex who was now totally blinded with the thirst for Ji Hyo, pushed Ji Hyo on the floor with one hand and attempted to kiss Ji Hyo on her lips. His other hand was pining manager unnie on the floor over her neck.

“Get your dirty hands off our Ji Hyo. ….I can’t……breathe….” Manager unnie was screaming and shouting.

“ALEX PITMAN. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” It was Park Soo’s voice. Park Soo’s eyes ranged with fiery. He pulled Alex off Ji Hyo and punched Alex on his face. Soon the 2 guys who were equally strong in built were fighting and rolling on the floor.

Hearing all the noise and commotion, Park Soo’s bodyguards came in. Within seconds, Alex was restrained to the floor by 2 bodyguards. There were bruises and blood stains on both Alex’s and Park Soo’s face, mouth and arms.

“REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE, THIS MINUTE.” Park Soo yelled.

Alex suddenly realized that he had crossed the line. He quickly kneed down in front of Ji Hyo and begged for forgiveness.

Ji Hyo was trembling from all the harassment and fights. Her hair was in a mess, her face was pale, her clothes were disfigured. There were bruises on her arms and red marks on her face, obviously left behind by Alex when he was trying to hold her face with his hands, attempting to kiss.

Ji Hyo couldn’t believe what had just happened. She was in a total state of shock. In her years of career in the entertainment industry, she was well protected and rarely get harassed.

“Ji Hyo Ssi. I am in love with you. I just wanted to confess to you. I did not mean any harm. Please forgive me. Please don’t report me to the police.” Alex continued to beg.

Color drained from Ji Hyo’s face, she stared wide-eyed at Alex. As the shock melt away, tears gushed through her eyes. Her body started to tremble and shake. Manager unnie who was also injured in the commotion was holding on to Ji Hyo tightly, trying to comfort her.

“Please….Park Soo Ssi. Don’t report him to the police. This will damaged our Ji Hyo’s image and her career.” Manager unnie urged.

“BRING HIM OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW.” Park Soo seeing Ji Hyo’s condition, shouted at his body guards.

“Ladies, don’t worry. If you don’t want to make any police report, I will respect your decision. But I can’t let him off so easily. I will handle this.” Park Soo assured manager unnie that things will be taken care off.

A doctor was called in to nurse the injuries of Park Soo, Ji Hyo and manager unnie. Pills were given to Ji Hyo to stabilize her emotions.

“Ji Hyo, I am sorry. I failed to protect you.” Park Soo apologized.

“Park Soo Ssi, please don’t apologize. You had already helped us and get yourself injured. If is not for you, I cannot imagine what will happened to our Ji Hyo.” Manager unnie bowed at Park Soo. Ji Hyo just smile bitterly. She was still trying to recover from the shock. She don’t feel like talking at all. All that she wants now is to get a warm and loving hug from Kang Gary.

“Kang Gary, where are you?” Ji Hyo has been trying to message Gary for the past 1 hour while the doctor examined Ji Hyo’s injuries. But there was no response from Gary.

“He must be in his studio. You know, musicians are like that. They don’t know what happened in the outside world when they were working on their music.” Manager unnie tried to comfort Ji Hyo.


Alex Pitman was shivering in the conference room. He knew his behavior was absolutely unacceptable.

“ALEX PITMAN, do you know what you have done?” Park Soo came into the room. He sat opposite Alex.

“Mr Park Soo. Please forgive me.” Alex kneed onto the floor again.

“Alex, you were a nice and good young man. You burnt down your career with your own hands. And the worst thing is, you laid your fingers on the woman I love. That is outrageous.” Park Soo looked at Alex with furious eyes.

“Alex Pitman, you are FIRED. We are not going to report you to the police but you are to keep mum about what happened today. I am giving you 2 days. LEAVE KOREA. I do not want to see you in KOREA anymore after 2 days. I do not know what I will do to you if I see you again. GET LOST NOW! ” Park Soo threaten.


Park Soo instructed his staff to send manager unnie home while he himself drove Ji Hyo back to her apartment. Silence froze the atmosphere in the car.

As Park Soo pulled his car into the car park, Gary was also parking his car on the opposite of side of Park Soo’s car.

Gary was worried for Ji Hyo. He received more than 10 messages from Ji Hyo within an hour. Ji Hyo just said that she needs him to be at her side without giving details of what happened. Gary was in his studio recording his raps, his mobile was on silent mode, and that’s why he wasn’t responding.

Gary saw Park Soo’s car coming. This was not the first time that Park Soo send Ji Hyo home. He stayed in his car as he felt that the moment would be awkward if he gets off to greet Ji Hyo now.

Park Soo got off the car and open the door for Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo wasn’t eating lunch nor dinner, after the harassment incident had happen. She was not in the mood of eating at all. She felt weak as she got off from the car seat. She fell onto Park Soo. Park Soo quickly grabbed by her shoulders and waist, giving her the support so that she can balance herself. Upon feeling a warm shoulder for Ji Hyo to rely on and a warm hand over her waist, Ji Hyo couldn’t hold it anymore. Her eyes turned red, tears rolled down her cheeks. She clutched onto Park Soo, sobbing heavily.

“Is alright. Ji Hyo. Hush, hush. I am here. Cry all that you want.” Park Soo kept Ji Hyo in his hug and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Gary witnessed all these from his driver seat. Though his expression may looked peaceful, but his eyes were narrowed, his mouth tighten into a straight line. His hands were clutching onto the steering wheel tightly. There was a sharp pain in his heart, it was like someone has torn his heart into pieces.

"Ji Hyo ar....you are tearing me into pieces. Why are you doing this to me?" Gary whispered, moving his hands from the steering wheel to his heart.