The Book of Song Ji Hyo (II)

Do you love me?

Ji Hyo wake up finding herself on Gary’s bed. Gary was lying besides her sleeping soundly. Ji Hyo blushed as she looked at Gary, she recalled what happened the previous night. Her lips and her body was still feeling touched and warmed. Her blood was still hot and burning. Everything seems so unreal.

 “Song Ji Hyo, how dare you, how dare you seduce my Gary Oppa. You ! You are so cheap! I just broke off with Gary Oppa for less than a month. And you seduced him.” Ji Hyo was shocked to see Shin Jin standing besides the bed roaring at her.

“Kang Gary. I told you, I warned you not to get into a relationship with Ji Hyo. What if it doesn’t work out? Then what will happen to Running Man? The members and the crew worked so hard to be where we are today. Why are you crushing everything?” Ji Hyo turned around and saw Gary kneeing infront of Jong Kok. Jong Kok was holding on to a cane.

“Kang Gary, why don’t you just listen?”  The cane started to hit Gary like rain drops. Gary was screaming in pain.

“You ! You are cheap!” Gary’s screams were accompanied with Shin Jin’s thunderous shouts.

“NO…….” Ji Hyo wanted to get off the bed to push Shin Jin away, to snatch the cane from Jong Kok’s hands. But she was , her clothes were nowhere found. She could only cover herself with the blanket.

“Stop, please stop.” Ji Hyo cried.


“Ji Hyo. Are you ok? My dear, are you ok?” Gary was actually preparing breakfast in the kitchen when he heard Ji Hyo’s screams. He rushed into his bedroom to see Ji Hyo screaming with her eyes closed. There was tears on her cheeks.

“Are you having a nightmare? Ji Hyo, wake up.” Gary shook Ji Hyo’s hand gently.

Ji Hyo opened her eyes. Gary was sitting beside her on the bed. She quickly put her arms around Gary’s neck and clinched onto him tightly.

“Ji Hyo, is OK. Is just a nightmare.”  Gary combed Ji Hyo’s back tenderly to comfort her.

“Oppa, the dream was so scary. I hate it.” Ji Hyo was crying like a baby.

“But Oppa liked the way you are hugging me.” Gary looked at Ji Hyo with a cheeky smile. It was then Ji Hyo realized that the blanket had fell off the bed when she was struggling with the nightmare. She was now hugging Gary with her body. Her bosoms were tightly leaned against Gary’s chest. Gary’s hands were combing her .

“Yah! Kang Gary, you are a ert.” Ji Hyo quickly covered herself with some pillows.

“I had seen all last night. You are so beautiful.” Gary whispered his praises softly.  Gary went the bathroom to retrieve Ji Hyo’s clothes which were already washed and dried. There was also a pack of disposable along with the clothes.

"I.....I....I torn yours last night. I am sorry. I guessed I was too impatient. Oppa is so sorry." Gary kept apologising for tearing Ji Hyo's last night as he was eager to enter her.

Ji Hyo blushed as she remembered the scene. "Oppa, get out, I need to get dressed."

Gary quickly left the bedroom and closed the door. He was smiling to himself happily as he hurried back to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. On the other side of the door, Ji Hyo was also smiling to herself. "Gary Oppa, I love you." Ji Hyo said to herself.


“Oppa, we had just confessed to each other for less than a week. And …..and we….we had already……..already done that thing last night. Do you think I am a cheap woman? Do you think I am seducing you?” Ji Hyo asked while having breakfast. Her eyes were pinning on the floor and her face blushing lightly.

“No, you are not. We love each other, that’s why we did it. If last night, you did seduce me, then please seduce me more. Seduce me every night.” Gary stretched his hand across the dining table to touch Ji Hyo’s hand.

"Stop dreaming!" Ji Hyo pinched Gary's cheeks.

"Yah, Song Ji Hyo, are you trying to kill me?" Gary joked. "Or seducing me again?" Gary leaned forward, looked into Ji Hyo's eyes and whispered the question with a deep voice.

“Oppa, everything seems unreal. Do you really love? Do you love me?” Ji Hyo suddenly felt insecure.

Gary stood up from the dining table and went to his bedroom. He came back with the diary, the same one Ji Hyo saw in the bedroom, which was wrapped with the black leather cover.

“My dear, read this. This is the Book Of Song Ji Hyo. After reading this, you will know how much I had loved you.” He passed the diary to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo washed up herself after the breakfast. She kissed Gary good bye and left for her filming. While she was in the taxi, she pulled out the diary and randomly flipped through some pages.

* I heard that she fainted while filming her drama. I am worried. Why didn’t she take good care of herself? How I wished I was there to take care of her. Both Ha Ha and myself texted her to ask if she is OK, she replied Ha Ha’s text first, then mine. I am jealous. Song Ji Hyo, I missed you. Pls get well soon.

* She came back for the RM filming. I am so happy to see her recovering though she still look a bit pale. I felt so happy when she said she was jealous with the female guests that I was paired with for the last chapter. I knew these words were said for the camera. But I am still happy. Monday Couple, 1 year already. I hope for many years to come.

Ji Hyo then flipped forward to some other pages while smiling.

* Song Ji Hyo, baek chang joo, Song Ji Hyo, baek chang joo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo.

* I lost you. I hate myself for losing you. I love you. I hate myself for loving you. I suffered. I suffered for you. Why should I. I love you. I will do everything for you to love me.

* I love you. Why didn’t I confess? Why?

"This is how Oppa feels when I was in a relationship?" Ji Hyo mumbled to herself , she continued to flip to some recent pages.

* I am in love. My heart is burning for her. I feel like swallowing her. My blood boils. I see lights.

* Lee Dong Wook, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Stressed!

* Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo. Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo

The whole page was filled with Gary’s and her name. Ji Hyo did not want to read all the pages at once. She wanted to read and feel the emotions of every page of the diary slowly and carefully. Ji Hyo held the diary closed to her heart and smiled.