Back together

Do you love me?

“Yah! Kang Gary, why didn’t you wake me up?” It was already 10 am by the time Ji Hyo woke up from her sleep. Ji Hyo hurriedly packed her bag.

Gary stayed on the bed looking at Ji Hyo rushing around the room, trying to gather her stuffs and threw them into her bag.

“Oppa, pali! Don’t you need to go back to Seoul today?” Ji Hyo ran into the shower room to take out her toiletries.

“Song Ji Hyo, relax!” Gary gave Ji Hyo a back hug while she was picking up her toiletries pouch. “I had called your manager noona this morning while you are still in deep sleep. I told her that you are taking the day off since your wounds need time to recover.”

“What? You told her that?” Ji Hyo looked into the mirror at Gary’s reflection and asked.

Gary had already rested his head on Ji Hyo’s shoulders and at the same time inhaling her scent.

“Aren’t you tired? We had an exhausted night.” Gary whispered into Ji Hyo’s ears.

Ji Hyo blushed immediately when she recalled about what happened last night.

“I had also extended the stay of this hotel room. We can take some time off and tour around this beautiful province of Gyeonggi.” Gary suggested.

Ji Hyo put down the toiletries bag. She turned around and face Gary.

“Yes, Oppa. Let’s take the day off. After all, we need to talk about what we should do to our relationship. Also, I have so many doubts in my mind about Shin Jin Ssi.” Ji Hyo said.

For a moment, Gary felt that someone has suddenly dragged him from his dreamland back to reality. Yes, Simon D had not replied his question about where he can get Shin Jin and Ji Hyo’s question about their relationship also makes sense. Ji Hyo lost the baby and suffered so much because of him and his past. Gary suddenly felt an uncontrollable fear and anxiety creeping into him. What if Ji Hyo blamed him for losing the baby? What if Ji Hyo proposed a breakup, a breakup that is forever?

Gary fasten his arms around Ji Hyo’s waist, making the hug tighter.

“Oppa, I can’t breathe.” Ji Hyo pushed Gary off and went back to the bedroom.

“Ji Hyo, will you forgive me for what had happened?” Gary asked timidly.

“Forgive?” Ji Hyo pinned her gaze on the floor.

Gary’s heart started to race. “What if Ji Hyo refuse to forgive me?”

"Ji Hyo. Please forgive me. I am the one at fault. I did not take good care of the woman I love. My foolish past made you suffered. I doubted you. I should had trusted you instead. Is all my fault. Ji Hyo, oppa is sorry. I am very very sorry. Please forgive me. I will make it up to you.” Gary failed to hold back his tears. Stream of tears rolled down from his cheeks.

“Oppa, will you give me another paper ring?” Ji Hyo asked.

“Another paper ring?” Gary asked, seems like he was getting confused of why Ji Hyo mentioned about the paper ring.

“Stupid Kang Gary! We had already did that…that…. last night. I even asked for another paper ring. Don’t you understand?” Ji Hyo blushed. She quickly covered her face with her hands to hide the blushing.

“That means……that means….you had forgiven me?” Gary dried his tears, he pulled Ji Hyo’s hands off her face and held onto them tightly.

“Oppa……” Ji Hyo moved closer to Gary, resting her head of Gary’s chest.

“Oppa, this is not your fault. We never expect that Shin Jin will play such a prank on us. I am partly to be blamed since I did not take care of my health and the baby properly.” Ji Hyo’s eyes became red.

“Ji Hyo, thank you. Thank you. I am really glad that we had clear things between us. So Song Ji Hyo is still Kang Gary’s woman. I will fold you another paper ring now.” Gary quickly reached for some paper napkins on the bedside table.

“Yah! Kang Gary, I changed my mind. I don’t want any paper ring. I want a DIAMOND ring.” Ji Hyo demanded with a cute look on her face.

“Are you proposing to me? You know, you need to make some promises to me before I can give you a ring.” Gary was beaming away.

“Kang Gary, buy me the Diamond ring first. Then I will promise you what you want.” Ji Hyo talked back, smiling broadly.

“No promises? Then give me your body. I will give you a ring. Whether is a diamond ring or a paper ring, that depends on your performance.” Gary smirked. He pushed Ji Hyo on bed immediately and jumped on top of her.

Kisses fell onto Ji Hyo’s lips and neck. Touches on her blossom and womanhood made her moan. Another round of love making brought the couple to 12 pm in the afternoon.


“Ji Hyo, pali, aren’t you hungry? We still have half a day to tour around. Today is a week day, I think not many people will come to this part of province. We will not be spotted so easily. Ji Hyo, are you listening?” Gary found that Ji Hyo was sitting on the bed, staring blankly into her mobile phone.

“Mong Ji, Mong Ji…” There was still no response from Ji Hyo.

Gary quickly walked to the bed, he put his hand on Ji Hyo’s shoulders.” Ji Hyo, is everything OK? Is it your wound? What are you staring at?” Gary asked.

“Oppa, nothing. Did you say we are going off? Let’s go, I am very hungry.” Ji Hyo quickly kept her mobile phone and drag Gary out of the room.

Flashback

“Oppa wasn’t using any protection. Did he?” Ji Hyo was staring at the calendar in her mobile phone.

“This week is not my safe period week. What if I get pregnant? Unnie will get extremely mad if I get pregnant.” Ji Hyo felt nervous about the consequences of her unprotected with Gary.

Ji Hyo had just signed a new contract with Park Soo’s company. In the 2 years’ contract, it was stated that Ji Hyo cannot get married and cannot not get pregnant. If she did any of these, she would have breached the terms in the contract.

“Will Gary Oppa get angry if he knew that I had signed on to such a contract?” Ji Hyo started to worry about Gary’s reaction.

“Perhaps not. He did say that he is not ready to get married. Even if he did get married, what makes me think that I am the bride? Yah! Song Ji Hyo, you think too much. I will not be so lucky to get pregnant. Will I?” Ji Hyo scolded herself for thinking too much.

Still, she stared at the calendar in her mobile, hoping that her calculations on the dates of her period and the safety window were wrong. After all, she was not good with maths.

End of Flashback

There was food piling on the table. Gary rented a car to ferry himself and Ji Hyo around the province. They stopped at the first restaurant that they saw since Ji Hyo was already pouting her lips due to the hunger.

“Ji Hyo, please eat more. You must be hungry.” Gary kept pushing food on Ji Hyo’s plate. There were steak, bake potatoes, pasta, salad, soup, cheese cakes on the table.

Gary managed to cheer Ji Hyo up with food. He did not know what Ji Hyo was worried about, he thought that his queen was just exhausted and hungry. That’s why Gary ordered a table full of food.

“Oppa, enough. I am over stuffed.” Ji Hyo was busy munching on the pasta. Food can indeed made Ji Hyo smile.

The couple strolled leisurely along the Sangdong Lake Park holding hands after lunch. They also visited some of the cultural sites.

“Oppa, shall we stop by the temples?” Ji Hyo asked.

“Why? You wanted to pray for something? Like praying for marriage?” Gary teased Ji Hyo.

“Aniyo. Kang Gary, you think too much. I thought maybe we can drop by, I want pray for my omma’s health.” Ji Hyo said. Her voice soften when her omma was mentioned.

“Ji Hyo, what’s wrong with your omma?” Gary asked.

“Nothing, you know, when people get old, their health tends to decline. But is nothing serious..” Ji Hyo said.

“Ji Hyo, why not we take some time off next week to visit your parents at your hometown.” Gary suggested.

Ji Hyo was surprised by Gary’s suggestions. Gary and Ji Hyo had been dating for almost one year. Most of the time, it was Ji Hyo who take time off to visit Gary’s parents.

“Oppa, let’s talk about this later when you are free. You know, once we reached Seoul tonight, we need to resume our busy schedules again.” Ji Hyo seems to be avoiding Gary’s suggestions. But Gary was too busy driving and looking for the temple to notice Ji Hyo’s response.

Gary was extremely happy when he and Ji Hyo came out of the temple. Besides praying for Gary’s and Ji Hyo’s parents’ health, Gary had also consulted the fortune teller about his and Ji Hyo’s marriage.

“Both of you are a match made in heaven. If the two of you got married, it will do good for your careers. When your careers are good, money will then come in. Pali, get married soon.” The fortunate teller assured Gary and Ji Hyo that marriage will bring in good luck and good fortunate for them.

“Ji Hyo, the fortunate teller said the same things as what we were told during the RM filming earlier this year. Seems we are blessed by heaven.” Gary was grinning from ear to ear when they were having dinner.

Gary and Ji Hyo spend a happy afternoon together and soon they were on the 9 pm coach back to Seoul.

“Ji Hyo ar…..as much as possible, let’s take time off so we can spend time outside Seoul. A short vacation.” Soon, the couple was leaning against each other, dozing off to sleep.