Don't ignore me

Do you love me?

Ji Hyo looked into the mirror while removing her makeup. “Sigh……I really looked terrible. I needed so much concealer for my dark eye rings. “ Ji Hyo mumbled to herself. The hectic schedule of filming Running man and Emergency man and woman had drained Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo has just finished filming chapter 178 of Running Man. She was so tired that she felt asleep during the mission. Besides the exhaustion physically, Ji Hyo was also feeling the exhaustion mentally.

“Sigh….Gary Oppa has not been talking to me for the past few weeks. What’s wrong with him.”  Ji Hyo sighed the second time. Where is the caring Kang Gary? The last time when Ji Hyo was filming “Heaven’s Order”, she was experiencing the same kind of exhaustion. Gary has been very caring. He will bring breakfast, sometimes a sandwich, sometimes porridge and he will never forget about Ji Hyo’s Americano, to the Running Man filming site. He also brought breakfast to Ji Hyo's house whenever possible.

"Ji Hyo, breakfast is very important. Never skip that." Gary sometimes nagged at Ji Hyo for wokring too hard.

Flashback

“Ji Hyo ar….you looked so tired. You must rest more. Come, have a ‘Oppa Breakfast’.”  Both of them will then sit together to have breakfast.

“Ji Hyo, eat more.” Gary would keep pushing food to Ji Hyo’s place.

“Oppa, enough. You are making me fat, you should eat more.” Ji Hyo put some of her food on Gary’s plate or tear the sandwich into half with her hands and feed Gary. The Running Man members would teased them,  Gary would smile widely and blushed during times like these.

End of flashback

Suddenly all the affections from Gary these had stopped. Ever since Ji Hyo started her filming schedule for Emergency man and woman, Gary no long showed any affection for her except for those Monday Couple Moments in Running man which was needed to boost the ratings.

“Kang Gary, why are you ignoring me?” Ji Hyo asked in her heart. She stared at her reflection at the mirror. For the past 4 days, she had only slept for 3 to 4 hours each day.  Though she was extremely tired, she knew she has to push herself hard to move on. Ever since her breakup with her CEO boyfriend, there were rumours that her agency will groom a new face to replace her. Some of the staff in her company even commented that any young and pretty face can replace Song Ji Hyo easily since Ji Hyo is ageing. Now she even had to share her manager and her personal assistant with the other new artists in her agency.

That’s why Ji Hyo promised herself to work hard in Running Man and her new drama. She believed that as long as she worked hard to maintain her popularity, no one can replace her.

Suddenly, Ji Hyo felt like crying. “Why life has to be toughed.” Ji Hyo asked her mirror reflection. Her eyes became red and tears gushed through her eyes. She sobbed quietly in her dressing room. Sometimes even a strong woman needs a caring hug or a shoulder to rely on


Gary was about to leave the filming site after packing up his stuffs when he passed by Ji Hyo’s dressing room. The door was left ajar. Gary couldn’t help but took a peep into Ji Hyo’s room. He was surprised to see Ji Hyo sobbing away.

“What’s wrong? Why is she crying?” Gary felt worried. He seldom sees Ji Hyo crying. The last time she cried in his arms was when she broke up with her CEO boyfriend. That was almost a year ago.

Flashback

Ji Hyo came to the Running Man meeting with black glasses. She did not remove her glasses throughout the whole meeting giving the reason that she was having sore eyes. During the meeting, Gary noticed that Ji Hyo spoke with a cracked voice, sounds like someone who is having a mild sore throat.

“Hyung, you better check on Ji Hyo. She don’t sound good.” Haha told Gary.

“Song Ji Hyo, are you sick?” Gary quickly followed Ji Hyo’s steps to the parking lots after the meeting.

“Oppa, I am OK.” Ji Hyo replied, still with the same cracking voice

“Ji Hyo, if you don’t feel well, call your boyfriend to get him to fetch you home.”

“Op….Oppa, he will not fetch me home anymore……we……we…..already broke up.” Ji Hyo broke into tears without any warning.

Gary was rooted to the ground. He did not expect that Ji Hyo will blurt out these words. For a few seconds, Gary did not know what to do. But very quickly, Gary moved forward, hugged Ji Hyo in his arms and held on tightly to her.

“Ji Hyo…..is OK. Just cry it out. Oppa is here for you. Cry as much as you want. “

Ji Hyo cried for almost 15 minutes. Gary suddenly felt that Ji Hyo was getting heavier as she leaned against his body and she was slipping off from Gary’s arms. Gary quickly held on to Ji Hyo’s shoulder and wasit to bring her up from her feet. Ji Hyo felt asleep immediately after crying.

“This child…..how can she just fall asleep when she was crying and standing?” Gary smiled.

“Why am I so happy when I knew about her relationship with her CEO is off. This is terrible, Kang Gary, you are terrible.” Gary mumbled to himself while he moved Ji Hyo to the passenger seat of his car. He slipped into the car together with Ji Hyo and let Ji Hyo rest on his shoulders.

End of Flashback.


Gary was still standing outside Ji Hyo’s dressing room. He was already there for almost 3 minutes. Ji Hyo was still sobbing. Gary wanted very much to hug Ji Hyo into his embrace like what had happened when Ji Hyo broke off with her boyfriend. But he reframed himself from doing so.

“ I can’t let my emotions for Ji Hyo ruined my current relationship.” Gary turned around, ran out of the building as fast as he could. He was afraid that he will break into Ji Hyo’s dressing room and hug her tightly if he stayed any longer.

When Gary reached the parking lots, he picked up his phone and called Kwang Soo.

“Kwang Soo ar….can you check on Ji Hyo? Seems like she wasn’t feeling very well. I heard her crying in her dressing room.”

“Gary Hyung, I will drive back and check on Ji Hyo noona now. “ Kwang Soo promised to call Gary after checking on Ji Hyo.

Gary reached home feeling restless, he waited impatiently for Kwang Soo to call him back. He wanted to know what had happend to Ji Hyo.