Chapter 3 || Past Is Past?

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author's Note:

Hello! Ü #26YearsOfSunshine #Happy26thSunnyDay!!! <3 Here I am posting the 3rd chpter! ^___^ I hope you'll like it... TAENGk you~ :")


Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

                [10:30 in the evening]

                Jessica and I were already lying on the bed.

                “Taeng~” Jessica hugged me.  

                “…” I didn’t talk, just moved my body again and got off of her hug.

                “I’m tired of this, Kim Taeyeon!” I was shocked of what Jessica exclaimed.

                 “I would repeat this again.” I said. “Don’t you ever try to blame me on doing this to you, Jessica!” I shouted.

                “But we’re almost!” She said and held my hand.

                “Almost is never enough!”

                “…”

                “…” Because of my anger, I just stood up and started to change my clothes.

                “W-where are you going?” Jessica said.

                “Somewhere in my mistress, want?”

                Jessica stood up with an angry expression. “*puts hand near my face*” I realized that she was about to slap me, so I quickly held her hand.

                “ you, Kim Taeyeon!” Jessica said with an indeed angry expression.

                “*smirk*” I just smirked and pushed her hard back to the bed. I then turned back and started to wear my belt.

                 “*breathes heavily* Taeng~” she said. “I-I c-c-an’t b-breathe,” she said.

                “…” I didn’t answer her, because I thought she was just kidding for me to have my attention to her.

                “T-Taeng~, my heart aches,” she said. “H-h-help,” she added.

                “…” I still didn’t mind her.

                After I’ve changed my clothes, I got my phone near the lampshade. I then turned my head to the right and looked at Jessica. I found out that she was sleeping, holding her chest, with tears plastered on her face.

                “I’m sorry,” I whispered and my tears began to fall. I was about to go near her, hug her, I should say, but, “Nah! No! She was the first one to do a mistake. It’s her fault, it’s all her fault,” I said as I shook my head, and stood up straight.

                I kept my phone to my pocket, and left the house.

--- CUT ---

Jessica’s P.O.V.

                *KRRIING*

                I woke up from my slumber because of the ring tone of my phone. As I opened my eyes, I found out that it was already morning. I scratched my eyes and sat on the bed where I was lying at. *yawns* “Kim Taeyeon,” I said. I turned my head, left to right, back to front, and found out that he wasn’t inside the room. I then knew that he maybe left the house last night. “Ugh,” I said and looked up.

                *silence*

                *KRRIING*

                My phone rang again. I just decided to check my messages out, instead of thinking of the problem I’m currently having.                

               “Yes, Jessie? Is there any problem, my sassy best friend? Don’t worry, I’m here for you and I’m willing to help you, Jess~”

                I’ve read one of Tiffany’s text messages. Her text made me smile. A little later, I decided to read the other message of Tiff sent me.

                “Geez. Girl! Reply, okay? I’m gettin’ a bit worried!!! No, not only a bit, but, indeed worried! Err~ reply, Jessie, reply!”

                *chuckles* Aww, sweet! My best friend is getting worried of me. Keke. I just hope you would be a good friend to me forever. An honest, caring, and helpful friend of mine. *smiles* Anyway, thank you for changing my bad mood to a bad one, Ppani! You’re really my best friend… You can make me happy even just for a simple thing…

                Few seconds later, I decided to reply to her messages.

                “Yes, Tiff, thanks for responding my message!! >_< Err, Tiff! Don’t you think you’re such a sassy friend, too? Lmao. Thanks ;)” I replied.

                “Umm, have I read it correctly? My ever sassy best friend is being worried of me? Lol.” I replied to her for the second time.

                …

                *KRRIING*

                Oops, replying to fast, dear!

                “Wait, wait, you Jess! Your text few hours ago was so lonely like you were about to die because of sadness and now you’re just like playing with me? Oh c’mon, Jessie~”

                I’ve read her reply and because of it, it made me chuckle a bit.

                “Yeah, right, Tiff! Imma such a bipolar now, maybeh? Lmao.” I sent her my reply.           

                *KRRIING*

                I checked her latest message to me.

                “Lez be serious, Jessie~ I know you have a deep problem. I can feel it on the text message you sent me before…”

                My smile turned to a serious expression.

                “Nah, yes, thanks for reminding me though. Umm, Tiff, I really need your help. I’m so depressed because of what Taeyeon treats me now. He treats me like a devil.” I said and because of that, my tears began to fall again.

                “*sobs, sobs, sobs* I hope Tiffany can make me feel better… I hope she can help me with this ing problem of mine,” I said and cried. *sobs, sobs, sobs*

                A little later…

                *KRRIING*

                As Tiffany replied, I started to wipe my freaking tears.

                “J-Jess, everything’s gonna be alright… just believe… everything’s gonna be alright…”

                I was a bit shocked because of her short reply… “Anyway,” I said and heaved a sigh. I then just decided to text her back.

                “Arasso, thank you, Ppani,” I shortened my reply, too.

--- CUT ---

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

                “Nah, yes, thanks for reminding me though. Umm, Tiff, I really need your help. I’m so depressed because of what Taeyeon treats me now. He treats me like a devil.”

                I was shocked because of what Jessica sent me. I didn’t have any idea that her problem was us, Taeyeon and I. She still doesn’t know what’s happening between Taeyeon and I.         

                I replied to her text being in panic.

                “J-Jess, everything’s gonna be alright… just believe… everything’s gonna be alright…”

                As I’ve clicked the ‘send’ button, I heaved a sigh and threw our memories together, back then when we were just high school best friends, back to my mind.

                *sigh* Jessie, we were really best friends before. Our friendship  was once unbreakable. But that was just before. Past is past. *smirk*

To be continued… 


Author's Note:

Awee! You read it! ^_^ Thanks for reading, huh! :"D So, how was it? Comments are well appreciated~ ;-) So, don't forget to comment what do you thik to this chapter, okay? TAENGk you very much~! ^^ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü