Chapter 8 || Don't You Ever Blame Me

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s Note:

Kinda short update in here!!! Please enjoy~ :D and wait, thank you for all the comments, upvotes, readers, supports, and upvotes!! <”3 I hope those will gain and gain soon… love you all :”) Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü /hopes to see you all at the comment box/


 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “…” She was indeed shock on what her two eyes witnessed. She can’t hold her feels anymore that her heavy and freaking tears began to fall heavily. She can’t even bare to believe what she’s seeing right now… She then felt her heart ache again because of the anger she’s currently feeling…

 

                Taeyeon and Tiffany suddenly noticed that there was a person, so Taeyeon quickly got off the kiss as he looked at the girl in front of them.

 

                Tiffany then noticed that Taeyeon stopped and was looking in front, so she quickly looked where Taeyeon was looking.

 

                “J-Jess---“Taeyeon was cut off by what he supposed to say as Jessica ran to them and slapped him indeed hard both sides which caused him left and right cheeks quickly turned red.

 

                “…” Tiffany wasn’t able to say anything because of the shock feeling.

 

                “And you!” Jessica shouted and slapped Tiffany. “I thought you were my best friend?! But you’re not! You’re the of my life!!!” Jessica shouted and slapped Tiffany again, harder than she slapped Taeyeon.

 

                “H-hey!” Taeyeon shouted at Jessica as he noticed that Tiffany was hurt.

 

                Jessica shot a death glare at Taeyeon and spoke, “How come… how come you cheat on me?! Damn it, Taeyeon! There were so many other girls! But why? But why my best friend?!” She shouted and slapped Taeyeon again.

 

                Jessica then glared at Tiffany as she held her hair tight and shouted, “How dare you?! Of all boys in the world, why my Taeyeon, huh!!!”

 

                “Ouch, Jessi!!!” Tiffany shouted avoiding Jessica.

 

                “You deserve even more than this!!!” Jessica shouted and tightens her hold on Tiffany’s hair.

 

                “Jessica, stop!” Taeyeon shouted and got Jessica off Tiffany.

 

                “So you’re choosing that than m---?!” Jessica was cut off by what she supposed to say as Taeyeon slapped her.

 

                “Why, Jessica? What if I’ll say yes? What would you do?!” Taeyeon shouted, asking.

 

                “…” Jessica wasn’t able to say anything as her heart ached more.

 

                “T-Taetae,” Tiffany tried to stop Taeyeon.

 

                “No, Tiffany! Let me defend you on this girl! On this !” Taeyeon shouted.

 

                “Me?! The ?! I’m not the , Kim Taeyeon! I’m your legal wife and that Tiffany Hwang is just your mistress!!!” Jessica shouted which caused her heart to almost break down.

 

                “I’m repeating this for the third time, Jessica! Don’t. You. Ever. Blame. Me. On. Doing. This. To You.!” Taeyeon shouted.

 

                “…” Jessica was about to slap Taeyeon, but her wife suddenly held her hand.  

 

                “And I’m giving your question back to you!” Taeyeon shouted. “How come… how come you cheat on me?! Damn it, Jessica! There were so many other boys! But why? But why my best friend?!”

 

                “…” Jessica wasn’t able to say anything because if she will continue to fight on them both, she will just break down and there’s a possibility for her to die unexpectedly, so she just walked out with heavy freaking tears were rolling on her face.

 

To be continued…