Chapter 24 || Confusing Feelings

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s Note:

Greetings! First of all, I am very sorry for not updating for so long. I was too busy and had lots of things to do though. Anyway, I’ll try my best to update even just trice a week. Thank you very much for your patience! I hope that you would still continue reading this story of mine. Sorry again. See you all at the comment box! Go and enjoy this chapter. Love you all! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü


 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

                As I was already outside of the hospital, I went inside my car and did my evil smile, “Everything’s clear, everything’s fine. Once again, here’s the evil Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Mi Young,”

 

--- CUT ---

 

Yul’s P.O.V.

 

                I faked a smile and muttered as I bowed, “Yeah, thanks,” I turned back where Jessica’s room was, and thought deeply. “We’ve done it a long ago. What if it’s not my baby? What if… it’s Taeng’s?”

               

                “Yul?” Suddenly, I heard Jessica shouting.

 

                I was shaking a lot while walking towards her room. “Yeah, I’m coming,” and I went inside. “Finally, you’re awake.”

 

                “...” She smiled, not saying a word.

 

                “So, how are you feeling right now?”

 

                “Well, I’m just feeling something weird, a thing that I’m not used with,”

 

                Maybe she’s starting to feel the feeling of having a baby. I started to be nervous again. “Oh. Now, just rest and do not think of stressing stuffs. Just relax,” I forced a smile.

 

                “…” She nodded as response.

 

                I nodded and faked a smile again. My hands were obviously shaking a lot.

 

                “I’ll just go outside first,” I turned back.

 

                As I was walking out, Jessica then spoke, “W-wait,”

 

                I looked at her. “Why?”

 

                “Oppa, be honest to me. I think you’re hiding something from me,”

 

                “Ah, ah, of course none, why would I?”

 

                “…”

 

                I continued to walk out.

 

                “I know you,”

 

                I stopped, “I said just rest first, please, follow what I’m saying,”

 

                “Can you not? I’ve known you since our school days that’s why I know when you are hiding something,”

 

                “Fine,” I took a deep breath and looked at her. “As it was according to the doctor, you were pregnant.”

 

                Her eyes went widen. “W-what? Since when did you know? Why didn’t you say it to me?”

 

                “He said it to me just a while ago, when you were still asleep. I tried to hide it from you because…”

 

                “Because..?”

 

                “Because… I think it’s Taeng’s baby… And if ever you knew it, you might leave me and finally go along with your husband. I didn’t want to lose you, Jessica,”

 

                “…” Jessica looked away and didn’t respond any word. A tear then flowed down from her left eye as she muttered, “I see. I’m sorry, but I think this is the chance that I can finally make my family back. I think… I’m canceling the planned divorce,” 

 

                I sat to the chair beside her and spoke, “But Jessica, please,” I held her hand.

 

                “I think I’ve already decided,” she responded, not even looking at me.

               

                I sighed. “Fine. Maybe, it’s really right that if you really love a person, you need to be happy as what she’s happy with…”

 

                “Thanks and sorry,”

 

                “…” I nodded as response.

 

                *silence*

 

                A person knocked the door.

 

                “Come in,” I said.

 

                As the person went inside, I’ve realized that it was the doctor.

               

                “Oh, it’s nice that you’re already awake,” he grinned.

 

                “Yeah, thanks for taking care of my condition,” she smiled.

 

                “No problem. So, did your boyfriend already say to you that you’re pregnant?”

 

                “First of all, he’s not my boyfriend. And yes, he did,”

 

                “Oh, I’m sorry then. Well, that’s good to hear that you already know. Now, just don’t get stressed because it might cause a complication for the baby,”

 

                “Okay, I will,”

 

                “As everything’s fine now, I’m going first,”  

 

                “Wait,” Jessica raised her hand.

 

                “Why?”

 

                “When can I get out of this hospital, by the way?”

 

                “A good news: tomorrow,” the doctor grinned.

 

                “Ah, I see. Thanks,”

 

                “No problem. Bye,” and he went away.  

 

                “Bye,”

 

                As the doctor was already gone, I looked at Jessica.

 

                “It’s nice to hear that you can already go home by tomorrow,” I smiled.

 

                “Yeah,”

 

                “Mind me to drive you in your house?”

 

                “No, I’ll just go to Taeyeon. I’ll let him know my condition,”

 

                I sighed. “Then I’ll just drive you there instead,”

 

                She looked at me. “I think you’ve done so many things for me already. This is too much,”

 

                “It’s alright. I’ll just fetch you tomorrow because I need to go right now. I’m sorry,”

 

                “Fine,” she smiled.

 

                “Okay, I’m going,” I said as I stood up and got my phone to my pocket. “Bye.”

 

                And when I was walking towards the door, Jessica spoke, “Wait, I want you to know something,” I stopped. “I’ll be honest.”

 

                “What?”

 

                “I still... I still… l-love you,”

 

To be continued…