Chapter 7 || Revelation

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Tiffany then glared to Taeyeon a ‘just continue on riding on it’ expression. Taeyeon just nodded and continued on hugging Jessica.

 

                “…” Jessica was still in shock, that she wasn’t able to say anything…

 

                She had mixed emotions… Confused and happy at the same time…

 

                Taeyeon’s phone then rang.

 

                “Ah,” Taeyeon said as he got off of the hug.

 

                Jessica’s necklace suddenly fell down. Tiffany then got it and kept it to her bag first. Jessica noticed it, just smiled and said thank you using her eyes. Tiffany just smiled back and did an ‘I’ll give it back to you later’ glare.

 

                “…” Jessica remained silent.

 

                “…” Tiffany as well.

 

                “Wait, I’ll just answer this for a while,” Taeyeon said and went quite far away from them both, Tiffany and Jessica.

 

                “…” The two best friends didn’t say anything, just nodded together.

 

                The phone of Taeyeon rang not because someone called, just an alarm. He pretended that a person called him because he already wants to leave because anytime, Jessica may know their, Tiffany and his, relationship together.

                “Yoboseyo?” Taeyeon started to pretend.

 

                “Oh, yeah, sir,” Taeyeon continued to pretend.

 

                “Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes,” he said and ended the call.

 

                He then went back to Jessica and Tiffany.

 

                “I’m sorry, I need to go, guys,” Taeyeon said.

 

                “Bye, Si-Sica,” Taeyeon said as she kissed Jessica at her shiny and wide forehead, just being plastic.

 

                “And bye, too, Tiffany! Thank you for helping me to have a surprise for Jessica,” he said and faked a smile.

 

                “Ah, of course,” Tiffany continued to pretend as well as Taeyeon does.

 

                “Bye… I need to go back to work,” Taeyeon once again lied...

 

                “Okay… bye,” Tiffany said.

 

                “Bye, Tae-Taengoo!” Jessica said and smiled because she finally called Taeyeon “Taengoo” again.

 

                A little later, Taeyeon left.

 

                “So, let’s go,” Tiffany said.

 

                “Okay, bye,” Jessica muttered.

 

                “Why? Don’t you want us to go home together?” Tiffany asked.

 

                “I just want to be alone first,” Jessica said as she smiled.

 

                “Hmm…” Tiffany said and pouted.

 

                “I’m sorry, Tiff,” Jessica said.

 

                “No, it’s alright… I understand… as you said so,” Tiffany said as she shrugged and then smiled after.

 

                “Okay, bye,” Jessica waved and then left.

 

                Few seconds later, Tiffany left, too.

 

>> Tiffany Hwang’s apartment <<

 

                Tiffany finally arrived to her house. When she was about to open the door and get the key of it behind the carpet in front of the door, “Oops,” she muttered because she found out that the door was opened.

 

                “Huh?” She muttered, confused and shocked at the same time.

 

                As she went inside, she saw Taeyeon lying on her bed, reading some books while waiting for her.

 

                “Taetae?” Tiffany asked. “W-why are you here? I thought you’re going to your work?” Tiffany added, asking still.

 

                “Keke. I just lied that time… I just want to leave and to be not together with that Jessica,” Taeyeon muttered.

 

                “…” Tiffany didn’t say anything, just smiled and sat beside Taeyeon.

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> Jessica and Taeyeon’s house <<

               

                As Jessica arrived, she went inside of the masters’ bedroom and started to change her clothes from casual clothes to a normal one.

 

                “Wait,” she said as she noticed her necklace not in her neck.

 

                She then realized that Tiffany got it.

 

                “Ah. Tiffany forgot to give it back to me!” Jessica muttered.

 

                The necklace was so much special to her because that was the last thing her dad gave to her before he left…

 

                Jessica then decided to call Tiffany about the necklace.

 

                Kring-kring-kring-kring

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> Back to Tiffany’s apartment <<

 

                After Tiffany went beside Taeyeon, they weren’t able to hold their feels, and kissed each other.

 

                Then suddenly…

 

                *KRRIING*

               

                “Tiffany,” Taeyeon muttered.

 

                “No, Taetae, don’t mind that,” Tiffany replied back as they continued on kissing each other.

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> Back to Jessica’s apartment <<

 

                Toot-toot-toot-toot

 

                Tiffany didn’t answer her, so she just decided to go to Tiffany’s apartment.

 

                Gladly, she wasn’t still finish to change her clothes, so she was fast and went to Tiffany’s apartment.

 

>> In front of Tiffany’s apartment <<

 

                “Tiff?” Jessica asked as she knocked the door of Tiffany’s apartment.

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> Inside of Tiffany’s apartment <<

 

                “Tiff, someone’s outside,” Taeyeon muttered again.

 

                “No, don’t mind that,” Tiffany muttered and continued on kissing each other’s lips still.

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> Back to in front of Tiffany’s apartment <<

 

                As Tiffany didn’t respond, Jessica just decided to go inside as she was a best friend of Tiffany that she has a pass inside.

 

                As she went inside, “Tiffany?” Jessica muttered.

 

                She then heard some sounds which caused her to look at the right, where Tiffany and Taeyeon were, kissing each other…

               

                “…” She was indeed shock on what her two eyes witnessed. She can’t hold her feels anymore that her heavy and freaking tears began to fall heavily. She can’t even bare to believe what she’s seeing right now… She then felt her heart ache again because of the anger she’s currently feeling…

 

To be continued…


Author’s Note:

Annyeong! Le OHYMGOD! XD What will just happen next?!? XP Anyway… thank you for reading and to all the supports, readers, subbies, upvotes, and comments! Huhu… TAENGk you very much~! Love y’all~ :’) Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! :D /hopes to see y’all at the comment box/