Chapter 23 || Evilness

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

                I tried my best to win him back, “No, no, no, Taeyeon,” I ran to him and held his hands. He was about to let go of my hand but suddenly, “I need you. Our child needs you. I’m pregnant and you’re the father, Kim Taeyeon!” 

 

                He looked at me and spoke with widen eyes, “W-what?” 

 

                I was shock by what I said. I’ve unexpectedly spoke a lie. A pretend, I should say. I think it’s the only thing that I can do for me to win Taeyeon back, “Yes, Taeyeon, yes,” I smiled.

 

                He then dragged me up as he smiled bigly and muttered, “You and your child are the ones who completed me,” he kissed me on the lips and then hugged me, “I’m sorry about what I’ve done yesterday and just a while ago.”

 

                I smirked and spoke, “It’s alright, Taetae. As I know now that you wouldn’t leave me and our baby, then I’m alright.” I pretended.

 

                He got off the hug and held my hands, “Okay, we’ll be going to the doctor,” he smiled.

               

                I was shocked by what I heard and asked, “Uhm, when?”

 

                “Right now!” He grinned.

 

                My eyes went widen, “No, please not now, I’m going to do something important,” I pretended again.

 

                “Oh, okay, just don’t be too stressed, okay?” He smiled as he continued to hold my hands tighter, this time.

 

                I became relaxed as he agreed, “Okay, I’ll go first,” I kissed him.

 

                “No, let me be the one to drive you. Where are you going anyway?” He suddenly questioned.

 

                “No, Taeyeon, I can do it by myself,” I faked a smile.

 

                “Okay,” he shrugged, “Just be sure that you would be safe, okay?” He winked.

 

                “Of course,” I smiled.

               

                He held my tummy, “Take care of your self and our baby,”

 

                “Yeah,” I nodded and let go his hands.

 

                “Okay, bye,” he kissed me.

 

                “Bye,” I winked and went out.

 

                As the door has closed, I took a sigh and whispered, “Gosh, that was close,” I rolled my eyes and proceeded to my car, “As I said so. Brilliant, Tiffany! You’ve won Taeyeon back against that Jessica once again.” I did my evil smile and drove away to the hospital.

 

>> In the hospital <<

 

                I looked for the best doctor for the women that are pergnant and asked for an appointment. Gladly, she is currently available and has no patient yet, so I immediately went inside of her room and sat on a chair saying, “Good morning!” I greeted her.

 

                “Good morning,” she smiled, “So, what brought you here?”

 

                “Can you please check me if I’m pregnant?” I asked.

 

                “Have you experienced severe vomiting these past few days?” She questioned.

 

                “No, I think I have no symptoms at all,” I muttered.

 

                She nodded, “Okay, so let’s just check you up then,”

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                “You’re not even pregnant, Ms…?”

 

                “Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang,” I said, “I just hope I’m a ‘Kim’ already.” I whispered.

 

                “Okay, Ms. Tiffany Hwang, you’re not pregnant,”

 

                “Okay, whatever,” I rolled my eyes and got a white envelope from my bag, “Here,” I held her hand, “Tomorrow, I’ll be having a check up if I really have a baby with my boyfriend. You should say a ‘yes’, or else get ready to face a hard problem, okay?”

 

                “I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’re not allowed to do such things,” she let go of my hands.

 

                I raised a brow and spoke, “Don’t you get it? We’ll keep this as a secret,” I widen my eyes.

 

                “I’m sorry, but no,” she shook her head.

 

                “Okay,” I moved my hand back, “Gosh, this is a million though.”

 

                And when I was about to put it back to my bag, “Oh, okay, ma’am,” she held my hand.

 

                I chuckled and said, “See?” I rolled my eyes.

 

                “…” She was no response.

 

                “I know you need this,” I gave her the envelope, “By the way, thank you.”

 

                “…” She nodded as response.

 

                “Okay, so we need each other’s contact. Here’s my number,” I gave her my calling card.

 

                “Thanks,” she got it, “Here is mine.”

 

                I did my evil smile, “Just be sure that we would keep this as a big secret or else…” I winked.

 

                “Of course, madam. Anytime,” she smiled back.

 

                “Okay, I’m going,” I stood up, “Tomorrow, okay?”

 

                “…” She once again nodded as response.

 

                “Bye,” I went out of the room and proceeded to the parking lot after.

 

                As I was already outside of the hospital, I went inside my car and did my evil smile, “Everything’s clear, everything’s fine. Once again, here’s the evil Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Mi Young,”

 

To be continued…