Chapter 22 || The Truth or Just a New Lie?

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “She is pregnant,” he grinned.

 

                Yul then gulped and spoke, “Mwoh?!”

 

                “Yeah, is there any problem with that?”

 

                Yul’s normal expression has faded like his world fell. He can’t believe what happening as he knew he can quickly lose Jessica and his love to go with his ex-best friend instead, which will just leave him hanging. “…”He wasn’t able to say anything.

 

                “Mr…?”

 

                “Ah, ah, I’m sorry,” He spoke.

 

                “I’m going,” the doctor waved, “Once again, congratulations.”

 

                Yul faked a smile and muttered, “Yeah, thanks,” and he bowed. The doctor has passed. He turned back where Jessica’s room was, and thought deeply. “We’ve done it a long ago. What if it’s not my baby? What if… it’s Taeng’s?”

 

                [A/N: An hour has passed and Taeyeon decided to go in his apartment instead. Tiffany was the only person yet who knows where his apartment was.]

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> A day after <<

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

                “Where the heck is that Kim Taeyeon?” I questioned my own self as I was alone in my apartment, “Gosh.” I was still pissed of what happened a yesterday anyway. “What can I do to win Taeyeon back?” I thought. “Yeah, I should seduce him instead of begging him though.”

 

                I lied on my bed and looked up, “Where can he be right now? He can’t even go to Jessica’s house as my ex-best friend would definitely not welcome him,” I shrugged and smirked after, “Probably he’s in his apartment.”

 

                I stood up from my bed and look for seductive clothing. I opened my closet and smirked, “I’ll be wearing a y shirt and short instead then,” I got my shortest short and my shirt with its sleeves on the middle of the shoulder.

 

                I then wore it and did my make up. Few minutes later, finally, I’m done. I got my pink phone and the keys I needed. As I was already in the outside of my apartment, I went inside my car and spoke, “Whatever, Kim Taeyeon. I don’t care if you rejected me yesterday. Hmm, I’m totally sure I can get you back in just less an hour,” I smirked.

 

                I drove my way to Taeyeon’s apartment and just thirty minutes after, I’m already here. I got my phone to my hands and keys to my pocket then went out of my car, “Good luck, Taeyeon,” I smirked, “Let’s see if you can’t handle your feels when you see me right now.”

 

                I walked through the main door and spoke, “Taeyeon?” I knocked.

 

                “…” No one was answering me.

 

                “Oh well, I even have my key of this apartment though. Brilliant Mi Young,” I whispered as I was about to open the door but then suddenly, someone unexpectedly opened it. I looked for who it was and damn, it’s Taeyeon.

 

                I smiled and said, “Ah, Taet---“I was cut off by what I supposed to say as he talked.

 

                “What the heck are you doing in here, Tiffany?” He shot me a death glare using his sudden red eyes as he cried a while ago.

 

                “Oh, Taeyeon, why are your eyes like th---“I was about to hold his handsome face, but he then held it.

 

                “Don’t touch me. I said, why are you here?!” He then shouted.

 

                “Please, let me enter first. I’ll say an important thing,” I begged.

 

                He then looked away, “Make sure you’re going to say an important thing, okay?” He questioned, not even looking at me.

 

                “Of course, of course,” I smiled.

 

                “Fine,” and he looked at me.

 

                I did my eye-smile as I entered his house saying, “Thank you, Taet---“I was about to hug her.

 

                “No hugs, please,” he stepped backward.

 

                “Ah, sorry, my Taeta---“

 

                “I’m no longer yours, Tiffany. I’m no longer your Taetae, as well,”

 

                “But, Tae---“

 

                “No, buts, Tiffany. I thought you would say an important thing? Please just be straight to the point,”

 

                “Okay, Taeyeon, didn’t you miss me? Gosh, I think I can’t sleep last night. I think I can’t live without you. Will you just let me go like this? I thought I’m a way better than that Jessica? You guys are not for each other, we are,” I tried to hug him.

 

                He let go and spoke, “I thought you’re going to say to me an important thing, Tiffany Hwang!”

 

                “I’m sorry, but please, I need you, let’s be together…” I knelt down, “Please, once again.” I almost cried.

 

                “So, that’s it? Tiffany, I’ve decided. If you’re not going to say anything important, then just go,” he stood up and was about to go upstairs.

 

                I tried my best to win him back, “No, no, no, Taeyeon,” I ran to him and held his hands. He was about to let go of my hand but suddenly, “I need you. Our child needs you. I’m pregnant and you’re the father, Kim Taeyeon!”  

 

                He looked at me and spoke with widen eyes, “W-what?”  

 

To be continued…