Chapter 12 || What Can I Do?

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s P.O.V.

                Yul then blushed and said in his mind, “I think I’m still in love with you, Jessica. But you’re already married… married to a bad husband… should I? Should I still need to continue this love for you and confess my feelings?” and he heaved a sigh.

 

>> Back inside the room <<

 

                Jessica heaved a sigh and whispered, “Thanks for making my day good, Yul-ah,” with a smile plastered on her face.

 

                *silence*

 

                The doctor broke the ice as he knocked on the door of Jessica’s room and spoke, “Hello?”

 

                “Come in,” the sick girl responded. “Oh, doctor, it’s you!”

 

                The doctor winked and muttered, “Yes, yes, and I actually have a good news for you,” which made Jessica’s feeling a lot better.

 

                “Really...?” Jessica raised a brow, smiling.

 

                “Yes, and guess what is it?”

 

                “Hmm…” The sick pretty girl wondered.

 

                “Okay, I’ll spoil it then,” the doctor grinned and added, “Your condition has improved a lot better, Mrs. Kim! And because of it, you can go home now.”

 

                “Oh my god! Really, doctor-nim?” Jessica exclaimed.

 

                “But, you shouldn’t forget to take those medicines I’ve given, arasseo?” He smiled and spoke again, “Here’s the list.”

 

                As Jessica got the list to her hands, she muttered, “Oh, thanks,” and she smiled.

 

                “Okay. Please, if you really want your condition to improve better and better, then avoid being stressed,” The doctor smiled.

 

                The sick lady nodded and muttered, “Thanks again.”

 

                “Welcome,” The doctor smiled. “Okay, I’m going. Take care, dear patient.” And he left.

 

                The wife of Taeyeon then muttered, “How can I be not stressed if I have these kinds of ex-best friend and husband?” She heaved a sigh and added rolling her eyes, “Nah, whatever.”

 

                *silence*

 

                Jessica’s maid then unexpectedly knocked the door and went inside.

 

                “Omo! You scared me!” Jessica has been shocked and said with a death glare to her maid, “Knock first.”

 

                “Arasseo, madame Jessica,” the cold lady’s maid nervously went back outside and knocked. “Madame?”

 

                “Come in,” Jessica raised a brow.

 

                “Umm, the doctor has said to me that you can go home now. Will I help you to pack your things up now?” She asked.

 

                “Probably,” The cold lady responded. She then smiled and said, “Thanks.”

 

                The maid just bowed and proceeded packing her madame’s things up…

 

|| Skip >> Jessica and Taeyeon’s house ||

 

                Jessica has arrived to their house with her personal maid and driver.

 

                Jessica got off the car and spoke, “Please just put those things of mine in my room,” and she went inside, proceeding directly to her room.

               

>> Inside her room <<

 

                She immediately lied on her bed and thought of her husband. “How bad… how bad you are.”

 

--- CUT ---

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                I am really tired of these things. Indeed tired… What can I do to stop these ugly, freaking and stressing things out of my life? What can I do to my husband? To our marriage? To my ex-best friend?

 

                I then thought of a better thing and muttered, “What about… divorce?”

 

To be continued…


Author’s P.O.V.

Hola! Finally, updated one of my stories! Keke~! I’m really sorry if I wasn’t able to update for almost a week or more than again… L It’s because of school, so blame it! And we even had examinations already… T_T Hehehehe. And wait such good news! ^_^ Keke~! My teacher said that I got a perfect score in Math. Hehe. It was the only score which was revealed yet… so, hwaiting for the others~! Pray for me… :D Thanks~! Btw, hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for all those supports, comments, readers, and upvotes~! Love y’all~! <”3 /Hopes to see y’all at the comment box/ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless~! Ü