Chapter 18 || Biggest Anger

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Jessica put her seatbelt on as well and spoke, “Maybe only the procedure of the divorce papers is the easy one, but not letting my husband, Kim Taeyeon, go.”

 

                Yul then heaved a sigh and muttered, “Jessica, the hard feeling is just in the start… after a few days, you would be used to it, too. You would realize that he doesn’t deserve you soon,” Yul smiled.

 

                “…” Jessica didn’t even look at Yul not saying any word.

 

                “So, where should we go?” Yul asked.

               

                “Before, I was thinking to go to your house. But I’ve changed my mind. I better be with Taeyeon instead,”

 

                “You really should, Jessica. For him to sign those papers immediately,” he grinned.

 

                “…” Once again, Jessica didn’t say anything. She started to be cold.

 

                “Oh, okay, I’ll just proceed,” Yul drove away.

 

                “Better,” Jessica spoke.

 

>> Tiffany and Taeyeon inside a car <<

 

                “Taeyeon, where are we going?” Tiffany questioned as she looked on their surroundings and realized that they were heading to another way, not to her apartment.

 

                “You’ll see,” Taeyeon then parked his car on a side for a while and spoke, “Just be patient and I’ll be having a surprise for you.” And he covered the pink lover’s eyes using a handkerchief.

 

                “Aish! Say it to me now!!! I’m getting nervous!!!” Tiffany started to shout.

 

                “Don’t be nervous; just be excited,” Taeyeon smiled.

 

                Tiffany then sat calmly and muttered, “Fine.”

               

                “Good,” and Taeyeon proceeded to continue on driving.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                “Okay, we’re here!” Taeyeon exclaimed as he parked his car.

 

                “Finally!” Tiffany tried to untie the handkerchief covering her pretty eyes.

 

                “No, no, no,” Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hands. “Just wait in a few minutes. Don’t worry, I’ll guide you.”

 

                Tiffany heaved a sigh and said, “Okay. As it is according to you... Anything for you, Taetae.”

 

                “Okay,” Taeyeon smiled and went out of the car. He walked to the other side, where his illegal girlfriend was. “Okay, step little by little... Slowly.” He assisted Tiffany as he was holding the girl’s hands.

 

                They were already in front of their location, “One, two three,” and Taeyeon finally untied the handkerchief.

 

                “…” Tiffany was indeed shocked which caused her to leave hanging. She was speechless and didn’t even say anything…

 

                “I think we should leave in here now. As Jessica doesn’t leave in here anymore. Probably she had found another home. Maybe with Yul,” Taeyeon smiled as he looked at his girlfriend.

 

                “Are you sure with this?” Tiffany questioned.

 

                “Of course, why n---“ Taeyeon was cut off by what he supposed to say as Tiffany did a thing.  

 

                Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s lips and muttered, “Nevermind… You are the best!”

 

                “Of course! As I’m being the best man for the best woman though,” and he winked.

 

                “You, hottie,” Tiffany kissed her boyfriend’s kissable lips once again and dragged him inside.

 

                They proceeded to the living room first. Tiffany looked around and spoke, “Taeyeon,”

 

                Taeyeon then looked at his girlfriend, “Ne?” He responded.

 

                “Can I see our room now?” Tiffany smirked.

 

                “Of course,” Taeyeon winked.

 

                “Okay, thanks,”

 

                And they proceeded to the master’s bedroom.

 

                Taeyeon jumped to the bed. Tiffany then sat on the bed and looked around once again, “This must be this house’s master’s bedroom, perhaps?” She asked.

 

                “Yeah,” Taeyeon responded.

 

                Tiffany suddenly saw the huge picture of her ex-best friend, Jessica, with her current boyfriend, Taeyeon, which was displayed in the corner of the room. She stood up and spoke, “Look,” and she got the frame to her hands. “This ,” and she let it go of her hands which made the frame broken into pieces. She then looked at Taeyeon and smirked, “Have I done the right one?”

 

                “Absolutely, this time’s totally for us,” and Taeyeon smirked back.

 

                Tiffany then started to seduce Taeyeon as she slowly went near Taeyeon who was lying on the bed. Afterwards, they started to kiss like they were extremely hungry of each other.

 

>> Back to Jessica and Yul in a car <<

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                We’ve arrived to our house and when I was about to open the door of the car, “No, no. Let me be the one to,” Yul suddenly spoke.

 

                “No thanks, I’ll just do it by myself,” and I immediately went out of the car saying, “Thanks for the ride.”

 

                As I was walking to the main door of my house, I hesitated if I would still give these divorce papers I’m handling to Taeyeon, and afterwards I’ve decided. Not anymore. I’ve entered my house and as usual, my maids greeted me, “Good evening, ma’am Jessica,” they all bowed.

 

                As I was really in a bad mood, I didn’t greet back or bow anymore and just asked, “Is my husband in here?”

 

                “He’s upstairs,” I ran to the stairs as I’ve heard one of my maid’s response. “But he’s with---“I didn’t mind what she supposed to say, just proceeded to go up.

 

                As I was already in front of the master’s bedroom, I hid the envelope I’m handling at my back. I slowly opened the door.

 

                As I saw my husband and my ex-best friend doing such, I felt like I have the biggest anger among all people. I can’t even bear to believe what my two eyes are witnessing once again…

 

To be continued…