Chapter 9 || Last Three Months

Don't You Ever Blame Me

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “…” Jessica wasn’t able to say anything because if she will continue to fight on them both, she will just break down and there’s a possibility for her to die unexpectedly, so she just walked out with heavy freaking tears were rolling on her face.

 

>> Jessica and Taeyeon’s house <<

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                I’ve arrived to My Taengoo and my house without any help from him. Just Taeyeon and my house, I should say. I quickly asked our driver to park my car as I proceeded inside of our house. How I wish I just have my own house though… because it will take harder if I’ll stay in a house where most of our happy memories happened. *sighs*

 

                As I was already inside, I looked around and found nothing new. The silent atmosphere… like no one was inside the house aside from me, as the maids were just silent... As I continued on looking around, I saw those places where Taeyeon and I bonded the most. I can’t help, but cry silently…

 

                Since I didn’t want the maids to know what my problem was, Taeyeon and I’s problem rather, I just decided to go upstairs, in the masters’ bedroom.

 

>> Inside the masters’ bedroom <<

 

                As I opened the door, a big picture frame was the first thing I saw. Our picture frame… when we got married… the happiness you can see in our smiles and eyes… the holding hands… I just didn’t know… didn’t know that someday, we will just be in this kind of situation…

 

                I immediately jumped to my bed like I’m too weak. I then checked my phone and found a message.

 

                “Jessi, where are you? I’m here already!” I saw a text from Tiffany. A text from a , I should say.

 

                “How dare you text me?!” I shouted. I looked on what time she sent that to me, and found out that she sent it even before that revelation happened.

 

                I looked at our past messages as I lost my presence of mind and spoke, “We were best friends… Yes, we WERE. You call this best friendship? Nice acting, y traitor! I didn’t know that you were also good at acting though… bravo, bravo!” I smirked.

 

                “Ha ha ha!” I laughed sarcastically until I can’t hold it anymore that my tears began to roll on my face again. “AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I threw all the things that I can see.

 

                “Kim Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon! Why are you like this?! How dare you do this to me?! I loved you, Taeyeon! I thought you were loyal to me… I thought you would always be my Taengoo… yes… thoughts… that are what it were… just thoughts… damn,” I muttered as I felt my heart ache again indeed hard that I can’t breathe anymore. Until I just fell to the ground…

 

--- CUT ---

 

                “Madame, please wake up,” I heard a voice which caused me to open my eyes slowly. As I opened my eyes, she spoke, “Doctor! Doctor! She’s awake!”

 

                “W-where am I?” I questioned, in shock.

 

                “…” The girl in front who I realized that is one of our maids didn’t say anything.

 

                Until the doctor arrived which made me realize that I was in a hospital?

 

                “Umm, umm, why am I here?” I asked again.

 

                “You fainted because of your severe heart condition, Mrs. Kim,” the doctor spoke.

 

                “Ah,” I said and looked at my maid.

 

                “Yes, Madame… I was supposed to offer you dinner until I saw lying on the ground,” she muttered.

 

                “S-so…” I was cut by what I supposed to say as she started to talk again.

 

                “I asked the driver to bring you here,” she said.

 

                “T-thanks then,” I said.

 

                “Welcome!” She responded.

 

                Until the doctor spoke again, “Mrs. Jessica Kim, you need to know this,”

 

                “W-what is it?” I asked.

 

                “I think I need to say this when Mr. Taeyeon Kim is with you… for her to comfort you,” he said.

 

                “W-why?” I asked.

 

                “This is not just simple,” he muttered.

 

                “P-please… say it now… I don’t think he’s going to see me yet,” I said.

 

                He heaved a sigh and spoke, “Your heart is really in a severe and bad condition. Please don’t be too shocked… I’m warning you, Mrs. Jessica Kim. You may die… you may die in three months,”

 

                “…” I wasn’t able to say anything because of the shocked feeling that my heart began to ache again and a tear from my eye fell…

 

To be continued…