Chapter 2 || At the Peak of Uncertainty

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author's Note:

Annyeong~! ^^ Here I am posting the 2nd chapter~ I hope you'll like it! ^^ 


-CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK-

                I then looked at Jessica and found out that she was drunk.

--- CUT ---

>> May 22, 2012 | Thursday <<

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

                It was already 10:09 in the the evening when I got home because of my tiring work.

“Ugh, work is really tiring. But I’m doing it for my Sica. So why should I be tired? I’m happy doing it for my love. My one and only love, I should say.” I whispered as I was opening the main door of our house.

                It was very silent inside the house like I was the only person there.

                “Sica?” I shouted.

                “…” There were no any noise or replies until I heard some footsteps. The noise was coming from the 2nd floor, so I quickly went upstairs. I turned my head, finding Sica, but she wasn’t there.

                “Maybe she’s inside the room…” I said with a smile plastered on my face.

                “Hmm…” I said while walking through the masters’ bedroom. I was about to surprise her, but when I’ve finally opened the door, I was ing shocked by what my freaking two eyes witnessed.

                “BULL!” I shouted as I saw them, Kwon Yul and Jessica Kim, kissing each other again.

                “…” They didn’t  stop, and didn’t even show me that they noticed what I did.

                I quickly ran to them and kicked Yul.

                “You weren’t satisfied by what I did to you before Kwon, huh!” I said.

                *bugsh, bugsh, bugsh*

                I punched him for many times.

                “ you! How dare you? You’re worse than the devil!” I shouted.

                “Taeyeon, stop! Taeng!” Jessica said and tried to stop me from punching Yul.

                I then looked at her. She wasn’t even drunk or any. She was definitely in her mind that time.

                *slaps* I slapped her so hard that her right cheek quickly turned red.

                Her tears began to fall down. I didn’t mind her pity face and started to talk.

                “How dare you do this to me, Jessica Kim Soo Yeon? I wasn’t a bad husband to you even once!” I stated.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

                Jessica’s P.O.V.

                *silence*

[3 minutes later]

                Taeyeon was still busy checking her phone. He seemed so pissed of me that his face looked like very annoyed.

                “Taeng~…” I leaned my head to his shoulder. “I’m so---“ I was about to say ‘I’m sorry,’ but she tehn moved his shoulder and sat at the other couch, across me, this time.

                “…” I didn’t say anything anymore, just heaved a sigh and just stared to the nearest window.

--- CUT ---

[Few minutes later]

                I’ve decided to go upstairs and to have a deep thinking.

                I was walking in the stairs, and then I heard Taeyeon talked.

                “Yeah, go upstairs and never comeback, okay? Thanks!” I was pissed of what Taeyeon said. him.

                “…” I didn’t say anything once again, just shook my head and proceeded to my room.

>> Inside my room <<

                “What’s happening?” I whispered and looked up. I heaved a deep sigh and threw our memories together back to my mind.

                When I’ve remember how happy we were when we were together, my tears began to fall.

                *silence*

[2 minutes later]

                I decided to call my best friend, Tiffany Hwang.

                The number you’re calling is busy at the moment. Please try again later.

                *sobs* I didn’t mind, I dialed Tiffany again.

                *KRRIING*

                *sobs* Tiff, *sobs* please answer me… *sobs*

                Toot-toot-toot-toot

                *sobs* I dialed Tiff again for the last time.

                The number you’re calling is busy at the moment. Please try again later.

                “Ugh!!!” *sobs, sobs, sobs*

                I just decided to text her instead.

                To: Stepho

                From: Jess

                “Tiff, I don’t know what to do anymore. I need help. Your help…”

--- CUT ---

[15 minutes later]

                I went downstairs and then found out that I was the only person in the house already.

                “Gosh~!” I said and rolled my eyes. “He didn’t even say a ‘goodbye’ to me before he left.” I whispered. “Err. This totally . Dammit.” I added and shook my head.

--- CUT ---

[10:30 in the evening]

                Taeyeon and I were already lying on the bed. I looked at him and found out that he was checking his phone again.

                “Taeng~” I hugged him.

                “…” He moved his body again and got off of my hug.

                “I’m tired of this, Kim Taeyeon!” I wasn’t able to hold my anger, so I exclaimed what I really felt.

                “I would repeat this again.” He said. “Don’t you ever try to blame me on doing this to you, Jessica!” He shouted.

                “But we’re almost!” I said and held his left hand.

                “Almost is never enough!”

                I felt my heart beat so fast like I can’t breathe anymore. I held it and had a deep breathing.

To be continued…


Author's Note: 

Yay! You read it! :D So, how was it? Thank you for reading, btw! ^___^ Comments are well appreciated. So don't forget to comment, okay? :---) TAENGk you very much! ^^ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü