Chapter 14 || Decision

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

                Since the call has ended, I continued to hesitate. “What should I do now? To help Jessica end her marriage with Taeng? Which is also my happiness? Or… am I doing this badly? To ruin a family? A family of my best friend and my secret love?      

 

                I lied on my bed and thought deeply…

 

                An hour after, finally, I’ve decided.

 

                “Taeyeon had been a bad husband to Jessica. He can’t even bear to realize that Jessica has already regretted the things she has done… This thing I would do is not because of being selfish. Yeah, divorce… divorce is right,” and I decided to check my phone.

 

                I then found out that Jessica has sent me a message an hour ago. “Omo!” I’ve been in shock and pissed as I knew that I didn’t reply to her as soon as I can due to my phone was in silent. “Mianhe.” And I clicked the ‘reply’ button immediately.

 

                “Sica-ssi, mianhe. Mianhe because I wasn’t able to reply as soon as I can, my phone was in a silent mode. Mianhe as well as I’ve ended the call a while ago; I just needed to do something important for work.” I pretended clicked the ‘send’ button.

 

--- CUT ---

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

>> Back to the time when Jessica and Yul were talking in the phone <<

 

                “Welcome… and yeah. Do I really need to?”

 

                “…” Suddenly, there was no word came out from his mouth.

 

                “Yul?”

 

                “…” I started to worry.

 

                “Yul?”

 

                Toot-toot-toot-toot

 

                I suddenly looked at my phone and found out that he has ended the call.

 

                “Mwoh?!” I raised a brow.

 

                I worried and decided to send him a message instead.

 

                “Yul-oppa, why did you end the call? Aish! Send me a message as soon as possible. I’m getting worried.” I then clicked the ‘send’ button.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                I checked my phone out and knew that there were no new messages at all. I rolled my eyes and just decided to lie on my bed.

 

                *silence*

 

                *Phone rings*

 

                I was sleeping so silent and then suddenly just someone texted which turned my mood to a pissed one. “Aish!” I said as I got my phone to my hands.

 

                I then found out that it was Yul and a smile on my face came out.

               

                “Sica-ssi, mianhe. Mianhe because I wasn’t able to reply as soon as I can, my phone was in a silent mode. Mianhe as well as I’ve ended the call a while ago; I just needed to do something important for work.”

 

                I clicked the ‘reply’ button and typed, “Ah, I see. Mianhe if I was pissed, too. I understand now. So, please, back to the topic. I’m gonna call you right now.” I sent my reply and immediately called him.

 

                Kring-kring-kring-kring

 

                “Yoboseyo?” Finally, he answered.

 

                “Yul-oppa…”

 

              “Oh, Jessica, first of all, I’m sorry once again as I had ended the call and wasn’t able to reply to your message fast,”

 

                “Yeah, it’s alright,”

 

                “Thanks,”

 

                “No problem and by the way, have you received my reply?”

 

                “Umm, yeah, but I wasn’t able to reply yet as you immediately called,”

 

                “Oh, mianhe,” I giggled.

 

                “Your giggle is just too cute, Sica-ya,”

 

                “Hehe. Thanks,”

 

                “No problem,”

 

                “Hmm,” I cleared my throat and muttered, “Back to the topic a while ago,”

 

                “About?” He asked.

 

                “What? Of course, the divorce I’m thinking about,”

 

                “Oh, oh, I see. Mianhe,”

 

                “So, what now? What should I do? Should I continue my plan?”

 

                “…”

 

                He was in silent once again.

 

                “YUL-AH!!!!” I screamed.

 

                “…”

 

                “Yul?”

 

                “Oh… I-I think…”

 

                “You think…?”

 

--- CUT ---

               

Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

 

                I gulped and started to talk, “I-I think you re-really should, J-Jessica.”

 

                “Really?”

 

                “…”

 

                “Yul-oppa…?”

 

                “I’ve already said what I should say,”

 

                “Oh, okay. So, are you going to help me for the divorce papers?”

 

                “…”

 

                “Hey,”

 

                “Ah, n-n-ne,”

 

                “Okay, thanks! So, can you go here right now?”

 

                “Of-of course,”

 

                “06:00pm sharp!”

 

                I took a glance at my wrist watch and found out that it was already 9:34 in the evening.

 

                “Arasseo,”

 

                “Thanks. Okay, bye, see you,”

 

                “…”

 

                “10pm sharp, okay?”

 

                “N-ne,”

 

                “You said that!” And she hung up.

 

                As she has ended the call, I looked up. I think I haven’t decided yet. Yeah, not yet…

 

To be continued…