Chapter 21 || End of Hope?

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Taeyeon cried and cried and punched the hardest thing he can see near the drive way. His car was already bothering the whole drive way as it was parked at the center. He didn’t mind all the people even those were already mad enough and just continued to regret what he has done as he was punching the wall with tears keep on rolling down his face… not minding the rain…

 

                Few minutes later, Yul was already in Jessica and Taeyeon’s house. He did doorbell and then a maid came out saying, “Annyeong haseyo---“ the maid wasn’t done greeting yet but then Yul immediately spoke, “Annyeong! I’m looking for Jessica, please open this gate now,”and he bowed.

 

                The maid quickly walked to the gate and opened it, “Mainhe.”

 

                “Thank you,” and he headed inside.

 

                “Where’s Jessica?” He asked every person he can see.

 

                “Upstairs, sir. Inside their master’s bedroom,”

 

                “Thanks,” he bowed and ran to the said room. As he was already in-front of the door, he knocked and quickly opened the door, “Jessica?” He was in shock as he didn’t see his ex-girl friend.

 

                He looked around the room and saw Jessica lying at the ground. He was in panic especially that he thinks Jessica killed herself. But then he looked for those bloods and gladly there were none. He muttered, “Jessica, please, stay strong,” and he kissed her forehead as he carried his love to his car.

 

                The maids were in shock as they saw their madam being carried by another man which made Yul speak, “I guess it was because of her heart problem. I’ll bring her to the nearest hospital now,” and he ran away.

 

                He quickly placed Jessica to the back seat of his car and went inside as he drove away… As they were already in the hospital, Yul once again carried Jessica inside saying, “Please do her first, I just saw her lying at the ground,” Yul cried as he placed Jessica to the bed in there.

 

                “What do you think this cause was?” The doctor asked as he started to check Jessica.

 

                “She has a severe heart problem,”

 

                “How did you know? Have you been checked her up in this hospital before?”

 

                “Yeah, of course,”

 

                “So, she has a permanent doctor already?”

 

                “Yeah,”

 

                “What’s the doctor’s name? He or she should be the one to look at Jessica’s condition,”

 

                “He’s Mr. Kim Jongin,”

 

                “Oh, he’s not available as of now. Don’t worry; I’ll be the one to check your girlfriend first,”

 

                “Uh, she’s not---“ Yul was cut off by what he supposed to say as the doctor immediately spoke. Well, he liked Jessica that he thinks it’s better though.

                “I’m sorry, but you are no longer allowed in here,” the nurse spoke as she closed the curtain.

 

                “O-okay, please do everything you can do,” Yul walked to the nearest seat, “. This is all your fault, Kim Taeyeon, you, you,”

 

[30 minutes later]

 

                Yul was really in panic that he kept on waking in the corridor until the doctor went out which caused him to ran saying, “So, sir, what was the findings? Is she alright? What happened? Was my guess right? Was it really because of her heart pro---“ he was cut off by what he supposed to say as the doctor spoke.

 

                “Don’t worry, her condition is already stable,” The doctor smiled.

 

                “Ugh, thank God! Thank you, sir,” he bowed.

 

                “Welcome,” he smiled.

 

                “Is she already awake? Can I visit her now?” He asked.

 

                “I’m sorry, but he isn’t awake yet. You can visit her now. But, if you saw her finally awake, then don’t let her do many things yet. She should take good care and rest still,”

 

                “Ah, of course, thank you, thank you,” and Yul bowed as he proceeded to the room.

 

                “But wait,” the doctor shouted which caused Yul stop from walking. Yul turned his head and the doctor spoke,  “By the way, congratulations!” He grinned.

 

                Yul fully turned back and muttered, “For?” He raised a brow.

 

                “You don’t know?” The doctor was in shock.

 

                He then shook his head and spoke, “No.”

 

                “She is pregnant,” he grinned.

 

                Yul then gulped and spoke, “Mwoh?!”

 

To be continued…