Chapter 25 || Beginning of Doubt

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author's Note: First of all, hi! This is soshibubbles09, the author of this story, finally back from hiatus! This is for real this time though. ^^ Hope every reader still welcomes me and will still read my story. Thank you to all of you! I love you! 


Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

 

            “I still... I still… l-love you,” I went totally shocked. What I’ve heard was the best thing ever. I still can’t believe. A minute had passed and I finally responded as I turned back to Jessica.

 

            “It’s hard to believe now. Are you really saying the truth?” I started to hesitate.

 

            “At the midst of the times that I’ve been low, you were there for me. You never hurt me as hard as what my husband has done. You’re gentleman, handsome, rich, and everything you’re containing is good. There is now reason for me not to love you,” I started to tear up with happiness.

 

            I  ran to her and hugged her. “Guess it’s the time for us to make our new life being together?”I seemed too fast.

 

            “Not refusing to, but, I think it’s too early,”

 

            “Yeah, I was too fast, sorry,”I hung my head low.

 

            “No, don’t be sorry,” Jessica cheered me up, “I love you, but, I think it’s just too early to move on. I need to do something.”

 

---CUT---

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

            It was an hour ago since I finished my deal with that doctor. I decided to see Taeyeon as I called him.

 

KRING-KRING

 

            “Hello?”Gladly he answered the phone.

 

            “Taetae, it’s me,”

 

            “Oh, Je--- Tiffany,”

 

            I went angry. “Did you think I was Jessica? off, Kim Taeyeon,”

 

---CUT---

 

Taeyeons P.O.V.

 

I           I didn’t know why, but, I suddenly remembered Jessica. “Oh, Je--- Tiffany,” I almost said ‘Jessica’

 

            “Did you think I was Jessica? off, Kim Taeyeon,”I became nervous.

 

            “Ah, eh, no, sorry, I was just reading something and I suddenly read it loudly. It was ‘J.Estina’, a brand.”That was close, indeed.

 

            “Well, never mind.  I’ve just done what I supposed to do. Can I go out with you?”

 

            “Sorry, but, I’m doing someth---“I was cut off by what I supposed to say as Tiffany quickly responded.

 

            “And now, you’re refusing to go out with me? What the heck is happening?!” I went shocked.

 

            She was really forcing me to. She was somewhat paranoid. It seems like there’s something I need to know. This isn’t the same as before though…

 

            “Umm, chill, babe, stay calm for you to be prettier than ever. Okay, I won’t refuse to anymore. I would probably choose you than to do these hella stuff for work.”

 

            “Fine, fetch me in my condominium. See you,”

 

            “Okay,”

 

            “I lo---“ she wasn’t able to continue what she was saying as I ended the call.

 

            Well, never mind. I should trust in my Tiffany that would make me complete, that would bring a baby in my life. I should’ve been focusing on her instead of thinking about disgusting stuff such as Jessica.

 

            “Bae, I’m going,” I jumped to my car.

 

[15 minutes later]

 

            I was finally in my love’s condominium. I pushed the doorbell and she then opened the door for me.

 

            “Boo, finally, you’re here,” she embraced me.

 

            “Boo? New call name, huh,”

 

            “Of course,” she did her mesmerizing wink at me.

 

            “Nice one, bae,”

 

            “Bae… okay,” she chuckled.

           

            We then looked at each other’s eyes and brought our faces closer to one another.

 

            “I love you,” she whispered.

 

            I don’t know why I’m feeling like this, but, it seems like I don’t want to say ‘I love you, too,’ to her.

 

            “How’s the baby?” I responded a question.

 

            “Umm, umm, yeah, fine. It seems like the baby’s enjoying his three months in my tummy,”

 

-Few hours ago-

 

            “Since when were you pregnant?” I asked her excitedly.

 

            “A month and 2 weeks, Taeyeon,”

-Back to present-

 

            I went confused. Hours ago, she said she was a month and two weeks pregnant, and then now, she’s stating that she’s pregnant for three months already?

 

            “Bae, hours ago, you’ve told me that you were just a month pregnant?”

 

            “Ugh, ugh, ugh, yeah, why? Yea, a month... A month... Yes…”

 

            I shrugged. “Never mind, bae, the important thing is, there’s a baby inside that, and he or she’s really healthy,” I smiled.

 

            “Umm, yea, yeah,” she somewhat seemed nervous. “T-Taetae, can I just rest for a while? I’ll be going to my room first, just go upstairs if you need something or if you want to be with me.”She went to the second floor.

 

            “…” I nodded as response.

 

            It seems like there’s really something that I need to know. I don’t know why I’m feeling like this but, I seem confused. Is there anything wrong? Is there any secret I should finally know? “I should take action in this,” I started to doubt.

 

To be continued


Author's Note: Was the update long or not? Haha! Thanks for reading! I missed all of you, guys! Now, please dont' forget to comment about your thoughts to this chapter. Thanks! 

 

GOD BLESS!