Chapter 10 || The Visitor

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                “…” I wasn’t able to say anything because of the shocked feeling that my heart began to ache again and a tear from my eye fell…

 

                “Mrs. Kim..?” The doctor asked.

 

                “…” I wasn’t able to say anything because of the shocked feeling.

 

                “Madame,” one of my maids muttered.

 

                I finally spoke, “M-me?” with widen eyes.

 

                “I’m sorry to say this but, yes,”

 

                “M-me? No, no, no! Of course not!” I shouted.

 

                “I’m sorry,”

 

                “No, no, no!” I continued to shout.

 

                “No, please, calm down… your heart, remember,”

 

                “No, no, no!!! That’s impossible!! No!!!” I continued to defend.

 

                The doctor came near me and held me tight. “Calm down,”

 

                “No, no, no!!!”

 

                “Nurse,” he said and got an injection from the nurse.

 

                As I realized that he was about to inject me some anesthesia, I shouted, “N-no!!! Andwae!!!”

 

--- CUT ---

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                As the doctor injected an anesthesia to Jessica, she then calm down and fell asleep quickly.

 

[Few hours later]

 

                Jessica was still asleep…

 

>> Outside the room <<

 

                “Umm, excuse me,” a tan boy went to the customer service.

 

                “Yes, sir, what can I do for you?” The nurse responded.

 

                “May I ask… is there any Jessica Jung confined in this hospital?” He asked back.

 

                “There’s no Jessica Jung… only Jessica Kim,” she responded.

 

                The boy then remembered that Jessica was already married to Kim Taeyeon that’s why he spoke, “Y-yeah,” and he nodded. “In what room is she?” He added, asking.

 

                “Room 267 at the left most corner of the 3rd floor, sir,”

 

                “Ah, I see. Thank you and he turned his head and proceeded to the said room.

 

               He was finally in the 3rd floor and as he was walking, finding the said room, “265, 266…” and he stopped and spoke, “Finally! 267!” and he knocked at the door.

 

                “Come in,” one of Jessica’s maids muttered.

 

                He then opened the door and when he was already inside the room, he said, “Umm, hi! Good afternoon! Is this the room of Jessica?”

 

                “Good afternoon, too, and…” the maid responded as she pointed Jessica using her lips.

 

                The tan man smiled and said, “Finally!” and he sighed. “I’ve seen you again, Jessica,” and he went near the bed.

 

                “Please sit down first,” the maid requested.

 

                “Ah, yeah, thanks,” and the boy sat down.

 

                “By the way, why is she confined in here?” He asked.

 

                “I was about to ask her to go down because the dinner is ready,” the maid spoke. “But I then found out that she was lying in the floor. I brought her to the hospital,”

 

                “Ah, I see. What was the doctor’s findings about her condition?” He questioned.  

 

                “Madame has a severe and bad condition as the doctor said,” the boy then became shocked.

 

                “M-mwoh?!” He said with widen eyes.

 

                “He also even said that she may die in three months,” the maid’s expression quickly turned to a sad one.

 

                “Andw---“The boy was cut as Jessica woke up from her slumber and spoke.

 

                “K-Kwon… Yul?!”  

 

To be continued...