Chapter 19 || Rude Enough

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Jessica’s P.O.V.

               

                As I saw my husband and my ex-best friend doing such, I felt like I have the biggest anger among all people. I can’t even bear to believe what my two eyes are witnessing once again…

 

                I then looked at the envelope I’m handling where the divorce papers for Taeyeon and I were. “You deserve this,” I whispered.

 

--- CUT ---

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Jessica ran to her husband and ex-best friend. She then pulled Tiffany’s hair so hard and slapped the girl’s face. She looked at Taeyeon and slapped him as well.

 

                “HOW RUDE ARE YOU GUYS TO DO THIS ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW AS YOU ARE INSIDE MY HOUSE?! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!” The real wife shouted, “AND YOU, ?!” She looked at Tiffany and continued to shout, “DON’T YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS MY HOUSE?!? UNBELIEVABLE!!” And she slapped her ex-best friend’s face again. She was about to slap the said girl’s face again, but suddenly Taeyeon held her hand.

 

                “Don’t you ever dare to slap h---“Taeyeon was cut by what he supposed to say as Jessica slapped him. She then looked back at Tiffany and slapped the girl using her other hand.

 

                Taeyeon wasn’t able to say anything as he was shocked by what Jessica did.

 

                “You, !”She shouted to Tiffany, “Get out of this room right now!”

 

                “…” Tiffany didn’t follow what Jessica commanded, and didn’t even say any word, just cried, holding her pity face which was slapped by her ex-best friend many times already.

 

                “You don’t want to?” Jessica shot Tiffany a death glare. “Then I’ll be the one to put you outside then!” Jessica pulled Tiffany’s hair and dragged him out of the room carelessly.

 

                “Tiff---“Taeyeon was about to call Tiffany but then Jessica looked at him and slapped him once again. Jessica got the brown envelope of the divorce papers and put it right in front of Taeyeon’s face.

 

                “You fnck!ng jerk, sign this NOW!!!!” The mad lady, Jessica, shouted.

 

                Taeyeon quickly got it to his hands and opened it. As he was reading it, he said, “Divorce papers?” He was totally shocked.

 

                “Probably,” Jessica responded coldly.

 

                Taeyeon then realized his mistake and said, “Mwoh?! Are you sure with this?!” He realized that he doesn’t want to lose his wife and begged, “Please, Jessica, no, no,” he knelt down and hugged his wife’s legs.

 

                “…” Jessica didn’t mind, just looked away as tears started to roll down her face.

 

                “Jessica, please I’m begging you, I’m sorry,” Taeyeon continued to beg and cried.

 

                “I can’t anymore. Please stay away from me first,” Jessica let go of Taeyeon’s hands and said, “Please. Leave me alone. Go away first.”

 

                “Okay, I would follow you. But please, I’ll come back soon and promise be that you’ll be having a new decision, opposite of this one,” he begged as held the brown envelope.

 

                “I said go away! Leave me alone!” Jessica continued to cry.

 

                Taeyeon placed the envelope to a table and muttered, “I love you and I’m sorry,” and he walked away.

 

                As the door has closed, Jessica continued to cry. “I don’t know, I really don’t know,” and she continued to cry as she was indeed confused on what to do.

 

                Taeyeon continued to walk away with tears continuing to roll down his face and didn’t even mind Tiffany who was just right in front of the master’s bedroom.

 

                “Taeyeon!!!” Tiffany shouted.

 

                “…” Taeyeon just proceeded walking like no one called him.

 

                “Taeyeon, wait for me!” Tiffany ran to follow her girlfriend.

 

                As she was already right in the back of Taeyeon, she hugged him and whispered, “Taeyeon, don’t leave me, let’s be together instead of that Jess---“ she was cut off by what he supposed to say as Taeyeon let go of her hands and ran away.

 

                “AAHHHH!!!” Tiffany shouted as she was totally pissed off.

 

To be continued…