Chapter 20 || Everlasting Regret

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                As she was already right in the back of Taeyeon, she hugged him and whispered, “Taeyeon, don’t leave me, let’s be together instead of that Jess---“ she was cut off by what he supposed to say as Taeyeon let go of her hands and ran away.

 

                “AAHHHH!!!” Tiffany shouted as she was totally pissed off and ran out of the house.

 

                It was raining so hard and Taeyeon was already inside his car, continuing to cry. He hit himself as he bumped his hands to the hardest thing he can see. Tiffany then saw Taeyeon and ran to her boyfriend’s car. She knocked the window with full anger. Taeyeon didn’t look at her and just drove away.

 

                Tiffany kept on running after Taeyeon’s car with tears kept rolling on her face until she can’t do it anymore as she was already out of breath…

 

                While Jessica was just inside the room, crying. She thinks she wants to die already with the biggest anger at his husband and ex-best friend. She’s so confused that she doesn’t know what to do anymore. Until few minutes later, she decided to call her ex-boy friend, Kwon Yul.

 

                Kring-kring-kring-kring

 

                “Yoboseyo?”

 

                *sobs-sobs-sobs* “Yul-oppa?”

 

                “Jessica? Why are you crying?”

 

                “Oppa, I wanna die now,”

 

                “W-why? D-don’t, don’t wish that,” Yul became in panic.

 

                “Why is this world like this? I’m so confused on what to do,”

 

                “Why? What happened? What did that jerk Taeyeon do to you?”

 

                “I’m sorry, I’m sorry if I was cold to you a while ago,”

 

                “No, no, it’s alright,”

 

                “I thought you just want us to end our marriage for your happiness… but no, you’re right,”

 

                “W-why, Jessica, please answer me,”

 

                “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,”

 

                “Jessica! What happened? Why are you crying?”

               

                “I was about to actually crumple those divorce papers until my two eyes witnessed my ex-best friend and my husband doing it IN my house, inside of our master’s bedroom,” Jessica continued to cry and cry.

 

                “Bull.”

 

                “…” Jessica just continued to cry.

 

                “Jessica, wait for me, okay? I’ll go there immediately, wait for me, I’ll go there,” and he hung up.

 

                Yul quickly ran out of his work and jumped to his car. He drove away with full anger at his ex-best friend and Tiffany.

 

                 Taeyeon was in the middle of the drive way until he saw Yul’s car. He looked for who the person was and finally saw his ex-best friend. He then stopped his car in front of Yul’s and quickly went out of his car. Yul was pissed off as someone stopped him from driving and immediately went out of the car as well.

               

                He expected it was just a drunk person that he wanted to punch him or her. But as he looked at the said person, much anger came as he saw his ex-best friend, Kim Taeyeon.

 

                “Please, Yul, don’t come to Jessica. Let us be together first, please, please,” Taeyeon begged as he knelt down.

 

                Yul shook his head and spoke, “You have been a rude husband, Kim Taeyeon. Sorry no sorry. I’m gonna help Jessica end your marriage as it is right. Don’t you ever blame me on doing this to you, my ex-best friend, Taeyeon, you don’t deserve Jessica,” he went back inside his car and drove away.

 

                Taeyeon cried and cried and punched the hardest thing he can see near the drive way. His car was already bothering the whole drive way as it was parked at the center. He didn’t mind all the people even those were already mad enough and just continued to regret what he has done as he was punching the wall with tears keep on rolling down his face…

 

To be continued…