Chapter 26 || Biggest Secret Uncovered

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author's Note: Morning! Sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday because I needed to review for my exams today. Yeah, I currently have my exams so don't expect me updating that long for today and tomorrow. By the way, for the ones that also read my newest story, sorry if the chapter wasn't released yet also because of examinations. Hope you'll enjoy reading! <3


Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                It seems like there’s really something that I need to know. I don’t know why I’m feeling like this but, I seem confused. Is there anything wrong? Is there any secret I should finally know? “I should take action in this,” I started to doubt.

 

--- CUT ---

 

Tiffanys P.O.V.

 

[Three days later]

 

            I was really bored in my condominium that I decided to call Taeyeon to go to my house.

 

            The subscriber you are calling cannot be reached. Please try again later.

 

            “Damn,”

 

            I tried again.

 

            The subscriber you are calling cannot be reached. Please try again later.

 

            For the last time, I tried.

 

            The subscriber you are calling cannot be reached. Please try again later.

 

            “Just what the heck?!” I got angry.

 

            I just decided to text him instead.

 

            “Kim Taeyeon, I’ve been alone here for hours and kept on calling you but where the are you? No one’s answering; it can’t be reached at all. Go here now or else let’s see what happens to our relationship!”

 

            30 minutes had passed and he wasn’t still here.

 

            “Dammit, Taetae,” I rolled my eyes. “I need some alcohol this time.”

 

[15 minutes later]

 

            I was drinking alcohol then someone suddenly knocked on the door. I opened it with alcohol in my other hand and knew it was Taeyeon. I tried to kiss him but he refused to.

 

            “Why do you smell like alcohol? Did you drink?” He got angry at me.

 

            “Who cares? I had been bored and it took you hours before to come!”

 

            “Tiffany, you’re pregnant, don’t you get the fact that you’re not allowed to drink as long as there’s a baby in your stomach?!”

 

            “…” I wasn’t able to reply. Damn, I didn’t remember that I was pretending to be pregnant. I got my eyes widen and shocked. I didn’t know what to do anymore or what to say.

 

            “Tiffany, tell me, are you really pregnant?” I can see his anger at his eyes.

 

I decided to continue on pretending. “Wait, Taeyeon, are you doubting me?!”

 

--- CUT ---

 

Authors P.O.V.

           

            A huge argument came out between Taeyeon and Tiffany which led Tiffany, going in a bar to drink a lot because of her problem.

           

            Minutes had passed and she continued to drink. Due to it, she wasn’t able to control her feelings and she started to speak her secrets out to several people that she didn’t know at all.

 

            “Damn! Damn! Damn! You know what, my boyfriend starts to doubt if I’m really pregnant? Aish! Can he just not?! I just needed to pretend that I’m pregnant because I didn’t want to lose him. Why is he like that?”

 

[Few hours ago]

 

            Tiffany wasn’t able to handle it anymore and she accidentally lied on the floor and slept. Gladly, there was a Hyoyeon, a friend of her and Taeyeon, that brought her back to her condominium.

 

[A week later]

 

            Taeyeon and Tiffany were still having a misunderstanding. Taeyeon then went to the bar where Tiffany went a week ago. Suddenly, there was Hyoyeon again as well.

 

            “Hey, Taeng,” Hyoyeon approached his friend.

 

            “Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon went shocked.

 

            “Yea, bro, long time no see,”

 

            “Bro!”

 

            “So, how are you doing?” Hyoyeon sat beside Taeyeon.

 

            “I’m doing fine though, just having some problem with Tiffany,”

 

            “Ah, was your problem still a week ago? ‘Cause I’ve seen her here around 8 days ago, so maybe it was because she had problem with you,”

 

            “You, you, saw her in here? Was she drinking?” Taeyeon got shocked once again.

 

            “I saw her lying in that place,” he pointed at the place where Tiffany lied down, “she was sleeping, probably because too much drunken,”

 

            “What the---?! She was pregnant, she wasn’t allowed to drink!” Taeyeon got seriously angry.

 

            “Wait, what?”

 

            “I’ve already told her that she wasn’t allowed to drink. But what did she do? Oh god, are you sure that lady was Tiffany?”

           

            “Yeah, I even brought her back to her condominium. We can see the CCTV record that day for you to be satisfied enough,”

 

            “…” Taeyeon nodded as agreement.

 

[While watching the CCTV]

 

            “There, Taeng, there’s Tiffany,”

           

            “Oh lord, that girl was really Tiffany. Damn, she should’ve took care of herself and of our baby,”

 

            “Damn! Damn! Damn!”They started to see the time when Tiffany became wild.

 

            “Wait, was she the one screaming?” Taeyeon’eyes got widen.

 

            “You know what, my boyfriend starts to doubt if I’m really pregnant? Aish! Can he just not?! I just needed to pretend that I’m pregnant be---“

 

            “Wait, what?!”

 

To be continued...


Author's Note: Author's note again in here! Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave your thoughts about this chapter in the comment box. Love you all. Wish me luck to my exams! God bless! <3