Chapter 15 || Worst Thing?

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author’s Note:   

First time to double update!!! Didn’t expect it, eh? Keke! I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to update  for many days or even weeks because aside from the competition I had last, last Friday, there was also a typhoon that affected the Philippines… D: It caused brown out for many days and loss of water. T___T Until now, I don’t think if the electricity is already stable but still, no water!!! :3 And even our wifi’s line is still not working that I just used some broadband… but wait, such a good news though! ^_^ Maybe some of you still don’t know that I won the 3rd place in the said competition of Private Schools Press Conference (PSPC) of all the private schools in the Imus, Cavite, Philippines competing around 21 other schools and I won in the Editorial Writing-English Category, yoohoo~! XD Hahaha! Thanks for all your good lucks to me before the competition, prayers as well. <3 Love y’all~~ do comment, arasseo? Keke :-----)) Thank you so much!!!! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü


 

Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

 

                “You said that!” And she hung up.

 

                As she has ended the call, I looked up. I think I haven’t decided yet. Yeah, not yet…

 

                *silence*

 

                I took a glance at my clock and found out that it was already 09:47 in the evening. Thirteen minutes to go and it’s already 10 o’clock. I need to see Jessica in her house in sharp 10pm. I jumped off my bed and hurried to change my clothes.

 

[8 minutes later]

 

                Finally, I’m done. I got my phone to my hands and took a glance at the clock. It was just 5 minutes left and it’s already 10pm. I hurried and went out of my house. I jumped to my convertible white Porsche sports car.  

 

                I looked at my phone and decided to send Jessica some message. “I’m on my way, bab---,” I supposed to say ‘baby’ but I realized that she didn’t know I still have feelings for her, that’s why I quickly erased it and changed it to her real name, Jessica. “I’m on my way, Jessica.” I clicked the ‘send’ button.

 

                As my message has been sent, I placed it in my side and drove away.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                Finally, I’m here. I put my seatbelt off my body and went out of my car. I clicked the doorbell and then a maid went out of the house.

 

                She bowed and greeted, “Annyeong haseyo, Yul-ssi.”

 

                I smiled and bowed back, “Annyeong.”

 

                As I was about to walk inside, Jessica came out.

 

                “No, no, no, go back to your car, Yul,” I was in shock by what I heard.

 

                “Huh?”

 

                “We’re going to somewhere, I’m sorry, but I’m in a hurry,” she smiled sincerely.

 

                “Oh, okay,” I waited for her to come near me and as she was right in front of the gate, I asked her hand and guided her inside my car.

 

                “What a gentle man,” she smiled.

 

                “Of course,” I winked with a grin plastered on my face.

 

                As we were in front of the car, I assisted her inside the passenger’s seat. As she was already calmly seated, I walked to the other side and went inside the car.

 

                “So, where are we going?” I questioned as I looked at her.

 

                “Where…? Of course, in the place that we can get our divorce papers, duh!” And she rolled her eyes and smiled after.

 

                I chuckled due to her bipolar expression and then muttered, “Ready yourself and wear your seatbelt on, Madame! We are going!” I joked as I sat properly.

 

                “Aye-aye, driver-ssi!” She rode on my joke.

 

                *chuckles*

               

                We chuckled together.

 

                “Okay, we are going!” I exclaimed.

 

                “Yoohoo!!!” She exclaimed excitedly.

 

                *chuckles*

 

                And I drove away with Jessica.

 

                *silence*

 

                Few minutes later, silence came out. I looked at Jessica who was looking away silently, with a sad expression.

 

                I broke the ice saying, “Jessica,” she didn’t say anything or even looked at me which caused me to spoke, “Why are you sad?” I looked at her sincerely.

 

                “How can a wife be not sad if she’s in her way to get her divorce papers for her and her husband which would definitely end the special connection of hers to the man of her life?” I was in shock by what I heard that like slapped me so hard to my face.

 

                I then found out that I think I’m doing the worst thing in the whole wide world…

 

To be continued…