Chapter 1 || Text Message

Don't You Ever Blame Me

Author's Note:

Annyeong~! ^^ Here I am posting the 1st ever chapter... I hope you would like it! Thank you for the subs, upvotes, and comments! 


Jessica’s P.O.V.

            It was 05:40 A.M. and Taeyeon will go to his work in 10 minutes. I saw him at the couch, sitting, checking his phone, so I decided to sit beside him.

            “Taeng~” I said while trying to hold his soft right hand.

            “…” He put his hand away, and continued on checking his phone.

            When suddenly, “Baby, I miss you,” I saw a text on his phone.

            “Taeyeon, what the hell is that?!” I said, pointing at the text message on his phone.

            “…” He didn’t ing answer me even to show that he noticed what I did.

           He then typed, “I miss you more, baby,” before he send it, I immediately got his phone out from his hands.

            “ you, Kim Taeyeon!” I shouted. “What the hell is your problem?!” I added.

            “My problem?” He asked. “Don’t you ever blame me on doing this to you, Jessica Jung!” He added.

            I was shock by the response I heard from him.

            . He didn’t call me “Sica”. Our “love” nickname. It’s his first time. Dammit.

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

            “Baby, I miss you,” I was happy because of the text message I’ve read. By my one and only, Mushroom.

            Since Jessica was at my side, for her to realize the thing, I typed,

            “I miss you more, baby,” Unexpectedly, she got the phone from me.

            .

            “ you, Kim Taeyeon!” She shouted. “What the hell is your problem?!” She added.

            “My problem?” I asked. “Don’t you ever blame me on doing this to you, Jessica Jung!” I stated

--- FLASHBACK ---

            It was our 1st ever anniversary, and I bought a bouquet of flowers for her. I then went back to our home, prepared a romantic set of table, with a vase of roses on the center, and lighting candles, also w/ special utensils that we’ve never used yet.

            I took a glance at the clock and found out that it was already 09:45 P.M. Quarter to 10:00 P.M., I should say.

            *sigh* “I hope she would like this…” I said while looking at the set-up I made for us.

            .

            .

            .

            .

            .

            .

            It’s already 10 minutes before 10:00 P.M., so I decided to text her.

            I went to the nearest couch and then sent a message:

            To: My Sica-baby <3

            From: Your one and only Taeng <3

            Baby, where are you? I have a surprise for you… Please come home within 15 minutes. Take care of yourself… I love you!

            .

            .

            .

            .

30 minutes had passed...

            I looked at my phone, to know if Jessica replied, but there wasn’t any new.

            .          

            .

            .

            .

            .

50 minutes had passed

            I thought deep where Jessica could be right now. After, I then checked my phone excitedly, hoping for a reply from her. But still, none at all.

            .

            .

            .

            .

55 minutes had passed

            .

            .

            .

            .

1 hour had passed...

            .

            .

            .

            .

2 hours had passed...

            .

            .

            .

            .

            I quickly checked my phone, but still, there were no any replies.

            .

            .

            .

            .

2 hours and 20 minutes had passed

            I heard some car sounds near my house, so I quickly opened my eyes.

            *yawns* Ugh. I didn’t notice, I fell asleep.

            *face-palm* I then looked at the clock and knew it was already 02:20 in the midnight.

            I stood up from the couch I was lying at, and went to the window, then looked for whose car was that.

            I saw a man that looked like my 7-year best friend, Kwon Yul, opening the car. I then found out that the girl who just got out from the car, was my wife, Jessica Kim.

            .

            She then kissed Yul for maybe 15 seconds.

            BULLSH*T.

            YOU, KWON YUL!

            I opened the main door of my house and went outside where they were at.

            As I ran to them, “ YOU, BASTARD!” I shouted and pulled Yul from the kiss.

            *BUGSH* I punched Yul on her like I popped out all of my anger on him.

            I then looked at Jessica and found out that she was drunk.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

To be continued…


Author's Note: 

Hey~! Thanks for reading, huh! So, how was it? Comments are well appreciated... So don't forget to comment, okay? Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü